Chapter 15.

EVANGELINE

Now I need to make this move fast! This might be my only chance.

"This will be interesting. Now. Suck." He commanded me as he put me on my knees. In front of his dick. He began to take off his belt...then underwear.

He took a hard grip on my hair making me wince.

"Well? What you wait-" but I cut him off as I put the knife in his stomach. I didn't think more.

"AHHH YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" He said and layed on the floor, turning in a ball.

I didn't hesitate one more second. I just ran to the door. But it was locked.

HOW THE FUCK DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?

No no no no!!!

"NOOO PLEASE!!!" I began to pull on the door handle. I tried to kick it, but it was a metal door. So it was impossible.

"Not so fucking fast you whore!" Javier yelled from the floor a few meters away from me.

"Fucking stop!! I'll kill you!! You've destroyed my whole fucking life. How am I supposed to tell my fucking kids when they are going to ask me "mommy, why those scars?" Or like "mommy, what happened?" U want me to answer "well, mommy had a psycho boyfriend for 2 years who tortured me."!! I said. Tears building in my eyes, making my vision blurry.

"You know, Javier...I Loved you...I craved you. I needed you. That's what Love is. Not to carve your marks in your partner, beat them,rape them, TRYING to rape them again. Capture them!" I said. My voice cracking at the end of the sentence, as tears made their way down my cheeks.

"I will never forgive you. And I'll hope you go to hell. Fuck that, you're hell himself. Nothing matters to you more than destroy me." With that I sat down on the floor, my back facing the door.

Where are you, Xander?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo sorry for the delay!!! It will come TWO more chapters after thin one,and more tomorrow!!😍MAYBE more haha lol. See ya!