same old school days

Chapter 4

I was eating a Nature Valley Granola Bar..When i finished i quickly brushed my teeth again...

"you ready to go" Sam asked me

"Yeah" ...Sam was driving us to school since his car had arrived two days ago. My mom was sleeping due to late shifts.

I got into his red car. I quickly blasted Jack & Jack's Tides it was amazing.!!

"You know it's creepy when you listen to my friends right?" Sam said jokingly...

Sam had been to a few magcons due to his YouTube career. (A/N Sam still want part of o2l)

I had met them a couple times and they were amazing, they were like older brothers to me!

"Oh im sorry is there a problem with my fangirling?" I said sarcastically.

We were having out when all of the sudden I got a phone call.

"So what do we do now, everything we built we broke it, it's all started and broken"

I unplugged my phone from the aux cord and logged at the screen..it was Camila.

( L=laurenC=camila)

L- heyy

C-hey i forgot to ask you, what school are you going to?

L-larry bird Johnson (ik this is Austin Mahone school but i didnt know about any schools in Canada)

C- omfg me too!! I'll see you there maybe we can meet up after you get your schedule!

L-ya ok bye see you there!

"Who was that?" Sam asked me

"Camilla, a girl I met at the ice cream shop this yesterday" i simply replied.

By now Sam was already entering the school parking lot. When we got off we entered together. You could get people whispering about us. But mostly girls dying over Sam...bc why not hes Sam Pottorff. But he just ignored them. In the halls a girl came up to us and asked for a picture.

"Can i get a picture Sam?" She said giving me a dirty look. Sam agreed.

Then the girl told me " can you move your ugliness is in the way. This made other girls laugh. After that Sam refused to take a pic with her.

Both me and sam went into the office and got our schedules. "Sis me and you have same lunch! " at least i was going to have someone to talk to.

I was still sad about the girls comment, but i tried to push it to a side.

"So ima gonna go get settled in my locker sis...ill see Ya in lunch..and don't let anyone push you around Kay ?" He pleaded

"Kay" i lied and gave a weak smile...i was always somehow scared of sticking up for myself.

I found my locker and put in my locker, 192, combo.

When i was settling in a group of girls came up to me. The girl in the middle stepped infront of me , she was beautiful but really orange and caked and wearing the littlest amount of clothes, she would've been prettier without all of the make up.

"Your that new girl with the stupid utuber of a brother right?" Ouch that hurt.

I slowly nodded.

The girl next to her pushed me into the lockers. And the metal bar hit me right in the back. Yup thats gonna leave a bruise! There was a crowd forming.

"Seriously Madison your gonna bother people that haven't done anything to you" Chris i think his name was said. He pushed through the crowd and grabbed me by the hand. He pulled me out of the crowd and took me to another part of the school.

"Hey aren't you that girl Lauren my lil bro was hanging out with yesterday?" He said.

"Umm yeah" i said.

"Cool so whats ur first period?" Chris asked

"I got English" i replied

" me too!"

I had seen Chris before, once, but not too up close...but now that i saw him up close it was better.

I got to admit Chris was cute..his green eyes and his hazel colored hair...and he defended me!...Gosh i think i like him....

Chris POV

When i saw Madison making fun of a new student again I knew I had to do something. Last time she did that the student ended up transferring.

I pulled Lauren out of the crowd and talked to her. She was really pretty and she was really natural. She didn't freak because I was WeeklyChris... I like that.

Her eyes closed when she talked to me, and she wasn't dressed with tiny little clothing. Her face wasn't caked either. Her dark dark brown hair fell perfectly on her shoulders.

For some reason I wanted to get to know her more.

I could sworn I had seen her somewhere before...Hey isn't she Sam Pottorf's sister!... I thought to myself.