Chapter 19 {last chapter}

Chris POV

It was the day, the day I hoped would never come.

We were getting ready. We didn't dress in black because we knew she wouldn't want it.

The trip to where she was to lay last was silent. The stereo quietly played "On the bright side" by Never Shout Never. I was filled with thoughts until the car came to an abrupt stop. We got out and made or way to were she was laying lifeless.

While the preacher said the last words to her soul, the crowd was full of grief.

Joyce cried while leaning into Crawford.

Sam sobbed into Camila's arms. While his mom cried to herself. I was so lost I was tired of crying but I couldn't stop. And I didn't want to.

I was thinking of what had happened....

*Flashback*
Lauren was in a room and the doctors and I were waiting for her to wake up... If she would wake up.
I held her hand and talked to her....

"Lauren I love you so much, you promised me.... but I forgive you. You were strong. But please don't leave me. I need you more then ever. When I met you I knew you were something special. You were different, you were mine. "

Then her heart monitor started beeping very fast, too fast. The doctors rushed in and pushed me out of the room. I yelled for her but nothing.

As I was pushed out of the room the Beeping sound grew louder. And louder.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

I sat up immedietly on my bed. I had the craziest dream. It felt so real. But it wasn't, what did this mean!? Was there no Lauren? Did she die? Was this all a dream?

I went through my phone and went through the contacts. There was no Lauren.

I woke up feeling more confused than ever. I dragged myself to my closet and picked out a white long sleeve

Some black jeans and vans

And topped it all off with a grey beanie.

When I got down stairs Crawf was waiting in the car.

When we got to school we parted ways. I was walking through the hallways when I saw Madison and her group of girls.

They had a girl cornered by the lockers...and she looked like a new student......

___________________________________________

well that was How to Fix A Broken One. Thank you for joining me through this story. Expect more stories and let me know who you would like me to write a story about. Don't forget to vote this story. Thanks for all of the reads. Follow me on twitter @jennxmillertary

And Kik me 143vic

Remember to stay strong no matter what you're going through. Well make it through together

❤❤❤☺❤❤❤☺❤❤❤