Chapter 2

Rachel's P.O.V.

I made my way over to my workplace in Times Square. Yes I was working in American Eagle. It was a pretty decent job since I had the weekends off, was paid a good amount of money, and I was a floor model. The weirdest part was that I wasn't even tall enough. I'm only 5"6, which in my defense, isn't THAT tall.

I made my way into the shop only to be greeted by my young and handsome manager, John. I kind of.had a crush on him. "So how is my beautiful new employee doing?" he smiled at me, only to show his beautiful smile. "Well, other than the fact of waking up so early to be here, I guess I'm good." We both laughed since we knew this was the worst part of working.

"I know, I know...but it's worth it...um so here's your name tag and you know the routine. If you have any questions, I'll be in my office." With that he just walked off. I sighed knowing this was going to be a long day.

--------------------------------------------

4 Hours Later

I was pretty tired already. It was only 11:30 and all I wanted to do was go home. I took some jeans and was walking towards the men section to organize them. Then, all of a sudden, I bumped into someone but was lucky that a pair of arms caught me. I was so clumsy sometimes.

"Urmm...I'm sorry, I did't mean to...I wasn't looking..um are you okay?"

"Love, it's alright. I didn't mean to either. It wasn't your fault."

I looked at him... I saw his beautiful green eyes and he flashed me his cheeky grin. I was like hiptonized because he interupted my thoughts.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles." OMG!! This is THE Harry Styles! He is from One Direction. Or maybe he is just a look alike or has the same name. No Rachel! Stop overthinking! This is THE Harry Styles...even though he is just a normal person. I wanted to fangirl but I kept my calm. I knew that the boys disn't like it when girls started screaming in their ear. I then realized that I hav been thinking and staring at jim for a while now. I took my hand out so we could properly introduce ourselves. "I'm Rachel. Rachel Rodriguez. Nice to meet you Harry" "Nice to meet you too."

After that, there was an awkward silence. I knew had to break the silence, even if I was with THE Harry Styles. "Well, I better head off. Nice meeting you...again." I turned around to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist. It was Harry. "Wait! Can I get your number...I mean so like we can hang out after this...if you want to." He looked at me with pleasing eyes like he really wanted me to.hang out with him. "Yeah, sure. Here. Put your number in my phone and I'll put mine in yours." We exchanged numbers and he said he would text me later.

"Well I really have to get to work. It was nice meeting you...um so see ya."

"Yeah..I'll text you."

With that, Harry walked out of American Eagle. I then went into the bathroom and screamed my lungs out. I HAVE JUST MET HARRY STYLES AND I JUST GOT HIS NUMBER!!! NOTHING could bring my mood down.