Break ups. Christmas movies and ice cream sundeas

Chapter 1

Anna Julia Oskmote. Louis William Tomlinson.

Annas POV

"Louis!!" I screeched "give it back!" I yelled running after him. "Never!" He laughed running down to the lake. Louis and I were best friends, and he invited me to his lake house for the weekend. Then he stole my hamburger. That little poop stole my hamburger and ate it!!!

I laughed at the memory. We were 6 back then. Now I'm 22 and studying animal behavior. I'm on my last year and its almost over. *ding dong* I ran down stairs to meet Jake. Jake is my boyfriend since the first year of collage. But I have a feeling that he won't be for long.
"Hey jake!" I smiled
"Hey babe" he sounded bored like he was practicing for drama but he has no emotion.
"Listen babe-" "jake are you ok?" "DAMN IT ANNA JUST LET ME FINISH!" He exploded. I was used to it though it was a daily routine. Times like these I wish Sam was here. " Ok Anna. I'm breaking up with you." "Why what happened?" I tried to sound worried but I really didn't care. "Well I love some one else and your bitch." "Well your stupid anyways so if you want me to show you the door- you know what the door is right?"
OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT A DAMN DOOR IS!!"
"Well then Jake what is it?"
"It's that swingy thingy that takes you somewhere else."
"Well jake here's the swingy thingy." I opened the door and pushed him out the door.

"Hay girl hay!" Sam walked in. " Hey mads!" We sat on the red sofa with the fire place burning with flames and the Tv playing the movie ELF. "hey Sam?" I asked "yes, my love?" She attempted a British accent-but failed miserably. "Well you know that boy band you love?" "ONE DIRECTION??!!!?!OF COURSE!!" "Well you see Sam I know one of them..." "OHHH my god is it Harry 'cause if it is BACK OFF WOMEN!" I laughed and shook my head no. "It's--" "quiet ELF ended now it's tangled." She had a mini fan girl moment. It's her absolute favorite movie.

*skipping the movie*

"Ok now what were you gonna say?" Sam says. "DUDE SHUT UP FINDING NEMO IS ON!!!" U screamed at her it was just starting. I'm pretty sure they are starting a Disney/Pixar movie marathon 'cause when I saw what was coming next it was frozen then Peter Pan and then tinker bell and yadda yadda ya.

We were at the NEMO is captured and put in the fish tank at the dentist. When my phone rang 'unknown number' I looked up at Sam "should I answer?" "Well what do you have to lose"

~~~~~~~~~~~~}}}^~~~~~
PLEASE READ:
Hey guys so I got a new account ashtongiggle94 so this book will be transferred to that ACC. Thank you!