Morgan Freeman Reads Hentai Fanfiction [ EDITED ]

[ Author's Note: Read all of this with Morgan Freeman's voice. | Oh my God, reading this made me feel so much better, ggwp, skrubs. Rewording it completely was so worth it. xD ]

■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■

The not so impressive adventure with hentai.

Scenario:
Joey and Ray are going to an anime cosplay event, but do not know what costumes to wear.

Joey: [ Interrogating Tone ] Ray-senpai, what kind of clothes should I wear?
Ray: Joey-chan, just use something to describe yourself.

Saying that to Joey, Ray decides on which clothes to wear to the cosplay event.
Ray dresses up as a typical senpai [as] normally seen in eroge games.

Ray: I'll be going ahead now, so Joey, go try to find something to wear to the cosplay event.

Saying that, Ray leaves the apartment.

Joey: But I don't have anything to wear... how is Senpai supposed to notice me now?

Someone hears Joey's dilemma - Fairy Rune.

Fairy Rune: Don't worry, I'll help you be able to be noticed by Senpai.
Joey: I'm not even gonna ask who you are, just make me fabulous.

Saying that, Fairy Rune transforms Joey's clothes into that of a onechanbara's.

Fairy Rune: Now, Senpai will notice you; but it comes with a price, the clothes you wear-

Before Fairy Rune finished talking, Joey had already been rushing desperately towards his senpai.

Fairy Rune: It's better if he doesn't know the price.

On the street, Joey finally found Ray.

Ray: Joey, finally. Let's go to the event!.. but wait...
Joey: What is it my dear super senpai?

Ray takes a deep breath and says...

Ray: "Joey, your boobs are in the format of a C-Cup, and I actually prefer..."

Ray blushes.

Ray: "..manly nibbles..."
Joey: Yeah, I know! Fairy Rune gave me these clothes, but I don't think the breasts were included because she had pretty small boobs, and I think she's the only one able to share them with other people.

Fairy Rune appears out of nowhere.

Fairy Rune: Yeah, I don't share boobs! They weren't supposed to form, but apparently, within the next hour, Joey will become a woman!
Ray: Make it stop, Fairy!
Joey: But Senpai, without these clothes, you won't notice me.
Ray: I'll always notice you, Joey; but I prefer dudes over girls.

With Ray saying that, Fairy Rune undos the spell. Joey and Ray return to the apartment and sit on the bed.

Joey: Senpai, I'm really happy you're noticing me.
Ray: Yeah, and I always will.
Joey: Okay, but now I want to go onto the next level of noticing, Ray..!
Ray: Okay, this'll be our first times then...

Ending Censored ]

fin.