Intro.

I got into Kpop in late 2019. But I officially started stanning on February-March of 2020. Kpop has really changed my life for the better. It also introduced me to Kdrama and, eventually, BL series.

Kdrama is, well, obviously Korean Drama. BL series stands for "Boys Love." So basically Boy x Boy. Both Kdrama and BL series are great but I've seen way more BL series than Kdrama. The only Kdrama's I've watched are "Itaewon Class" and "Its Okay To Not Be Okay." And I watched some of The King: Eternal Monarch but stopped on the first episode because I had school stuff last year.

The first BL series I watched was Until We Meet Again. Let's just say I cried way too much... literally on the first freakin episode. Like I was so confused at first but then cried. And I'm just like, I have no idea what's going on but I'll cry with you Korn and In (UWMA characters).

The most recent BL series I finished was "Tonhon Chonlatee." It was amazing. Basically about 2 childhood boy best friends who eventually fall in love with each other but have trouble being in a relationship because one of the boy's ex girlfriend and his parents who are strongly against the 🏳️‍🌈. It's really beautiful and funny. Well, the side characters are always the funniest/smartest/dumbest/dorkiest.

Next, I'll be telling you about more BL series and Kdramas to watch. Also, you can watch almost all the BL series on YouTube, Rakuten Viki, or on Dramacool.com. The Kdramas, I watched them on Netflix.