All Grown Up- Daminette

A woman about 23 was walking towards Wayne Tower with a briefcase in hand. Once there she heads straight to the front desk, "I have a meeting with Mr. Wayne name is under MDC," she smiles sweetly. She receptionist looks at her computer before "ah yes,' she takes out a key card, "head up to the top floor, you'll find the Wayne family waiting there." The woman smiles before heading to the elevator and heading up. Once she's by herself she starts to panic "Oh, Tikki what if I mess up?" She asks suddenly a red blur flies out of her pocket followed by a black blur. "You'll be fine Marinette, they'll love your designs," Tikki answers "Yeah, Sugar-cube is right, you are one of the most sought personal designers since you were what 14? You'll be fine," Plagg says backing her up. Marinette takes a deep breath as the kwamis go back to their pocket, one she releases her breath the doors open and she walks toward the door, once there she uses her keycard and opens it. Once open she is greeted with 8 people. The oldest of the bunch stands to greet her, he holds out his hand "You must be Ms. Dupain-Cheng, it a pleasure to meet you, I'm Bruce Wayne," the girls smiles "Please my name is Marinette, Mr. Wayne" as she shakes his hand "Then call me Bruce," He leads her to the others, "These are my boys Richard," "I go by Dick," "Jason, Timothy," "call me Tim," "Duke, and Damian," he gets interrupted by two of his boys but doesn't been flinch. She smiles and waves before he continues "and these are my girls Stephanie and Cassandra," and she smiles. Bruce gestures to a chair across from the family and she sits. "So I understand that you all needed Tuxes and Dresses for an upcoming gala?" She asks but doesn't get far before Tim finally understands who she is "Omg you're MDC!" She is taken back before smiling "yes I am," Jason jumps in "Do you really know Jagged Stone?" She laughs "Yeah, one day he's going to drive me crazy with his wildness," Damian studies her "You look to young to be MDC, they got famous 9 years ago, you look my age," "Ah yes, I was waiting for that, I started my business when I was 14," she gets a fond look on her face before continuing "So back to work, I have some sketches planned out based on what I've seen you wear in that past, however, I'm always open for some criticism." She opens her briefcase and pulls out some folders and slides them over. Bruce passes them out to each person as labeled on the folder. Everyone studies before Tim squeals "This is awesome! I also just realized how jealous Connor is gonna be," he says laughing. Marinette smiles, and soon everyone takes turns commenting on their suits and dresses. Marinette watches Cassandra's reaction while she likes the design she can tell she isn't completely satisfied. "Is there something wrong with it?" Cass looks surprised before shaking her head no. Marinette studies her a bit before smiling, she pulls out a sketchbook and makes a professional sketch in about 5 minutes and shows her. "Is this better?" She asks, the sketch is an elegant jumper, it looks easy to maneuver in but still feminine. Cassandra looks at the drawing before smiling happily and nodding her head. Everyone watches happily surprised by the designer. She notices everyone is satisfied with their design "Alright do you have your correct measurements or do you need me to take them?" She asks. Bruce thinks for a moment before handing her the measurements, she looks at the sheet, "Alright so this is everyone's but Damian's, do you wish to do it here or is there somewhere else I need to do it?" At this point, everyone leaves but Damian, Marinette, and Bruce. "Uh yes follow me to my office," Damian says looking at Bruce confused, as he remembers Alfred taking his measurements. They both leave and Bruce mutters "Finally I want more grandkids," before getting back to work.

Damian leads Marinette to his office where she immediately gets to work. "Can you take off your jacket?" He does as she says and hears her say "dear god why are all of you so buff, do you know how annoying it is to get suits done for wide shoulders and slimmer waists." He smirks feeling complimented and looks at her as she measures his shoulders. "We all work out and like to stay in shape." She rolls her eyes and smiles "I can tell," they continue their banter with each other before she finishes. "Well that's all done, did you have any changes about the suit you forgot to mention while I'm still here," she asks over her shoulder as she packs up her things. "Ah no but I would like to thank you for figuring out Cass," she smiles "It was no problem it's my job to make people not only look good but feel good in what they are wearing. If someone only likes the outfit but not on them it brings down the value of the outfit and radiance that person would truly give off if they were comfortable," she catches herself "I better stop before I start rambling, I can geek out pretty hard about this," Damian gives a small smile before heading to his desk and writing something down on a sticky note. "Let me walk you out?" He offers she agrees and he escorts her to the first floor, once there he hands her the sticky note. She doesn't look at it right away as she gives the keycard back to the front desk before heading out. Once she is outside she looks on the note and sees 'If you ever want to go get coffee give me a call ###-###-####' she smiles before pocketing the number and walking home.