4- My Dad

~~~~~Crystal's POV~~~~~

        When I got home I saw my dad in the kitchen with Jordon and my mom..... I hate my dad! You have no idea what he did to me! He was abusive, mom thought I was accident prone. He used to beat me till there was no fight left in me and I just layed there.... Sometimes he would rape me.... Oh and if my school grades were lower than an +A I'd be grounded from everything! When he left I was so happy but my mom wasn't.... She learned how to live without him so.... What is he really doing here?

        "Dad?" I asked as h came up to me with that evil smirk on his face. 

        I completly blanked out as mom told me why he was here. I didn't catch a word so I just asked Jord if I could talk to her in private and she led me upstairs. All I remember now is that I started packing my bags and headed to Jord's house.

        That's where we are now. "Hey what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

        "What day is it?" She replied.

        "Ummmm...... Monday. Why?"

        "Your video!!!!" She practicly yelled in my ear.

        "Ow!!!" I said with a laugh, "I already filmed it! But it does need to be re-filmed an....." I got cut off by my phone making it's "You got an email from an unknown creep" jingle. That means I have an email. Jordon and I started laughing our heads off. I looked at the email and it was from youtube (Yes I am a youtuber) it was an invite to go to vidcon and digi!!!! It starts in three days! I get to get away from my dad!!!! Jordon could see I was happy!

        "What ya so happy 'bout?" She asked.

        I then showed her and she was so happy then another email came asking me if I had anyone I wanted to be my one host for digi. "So Jordon? How would you like to come with me on digi?!?!?!!" I said my voice rassing a bit.

        She looked so shell shocked that I asked her. "OMG!!!! Yes!!!" She was so happy!!!

        "Great I'll tell them!!!" And so I did. "Hey you wanna message Trev and see if he's going to vidcon and digi?" I asked her.

        "Sure one sec." She said pulling out her phone and typing away. "Yes?" She asked with a laugh.

        "Sorry! Did you um... get his number?"

        "Yes."

        "Oh. Ok." I replied with a sad tone and quikly made it happy.

        I'm used to acting happy I do it all the time though Jordon always sees right through me but never says anything because she knows that I like my space. I just can't believe she got his number... That means... no it can't mean that.... anything but that!!!!

A/N So what do you think she means by what she just thought? And sorry again for such late updates between school, home stuff, work and this well let's just say doing this is at the bottom of our lists so when we have time we update sorry guys!!! Thanks so much for reading!!!