✧ one ✧

- year 2020 -

it was a long day for the twenty year old, tired from school and working part time but nonetheless she loves the night, it's when the city is most alive and for some reason the night calms her. upon arriving home, the girl dropped her bag on the floor and immediately plopped down on the sofa. she checked her phone for any message, none. scoffing he didn't even text me "that bastard" she felt her eyes getting heavy and not a second she already went into dreamland.

- year 3000 -

"thanks guys! see you next friday" the younger waved at his friends by the door. them hopping on his new car "get them home safe A32"

the robot nodded at his master's order and disappeared in a flash. He returned inside his house and up to his room to get ready for bed.

As he finished washing his face, he stared at his reflection for a while
"wah, i really am handsome aren't i? talk about that glowing skin" he said as he admired his face. his self-flattery was interrupted when heard a door close. A32's already back? he thought. "it's not even 5 mins.."

he wore a proud smile as he trudged downstairs "aye~ A32 what i'd tell you? i always pick the best cars. see? you're already back–" his smile faded realizing he was talking to no one. he walked towards the door and saw an unfamiliar item "what is this? what an odd looking bag"

the door suddenly opened revealing A32 slowly looking down "what are you doing mr. jung?"

"is that bag yours?" the boy stood up and pointed at the floor, the robot looked to where his master is pointing and looked back in confusion. "but there is nothing there sir" the boy looked at the floor again "oh?" it's gone "..nevermind. i'm gonna go sleep, don't forget to lock all the doors"

"yes sir"