The Kid - 8

Sunday, 20th of September 10:30 A.M.

Naruto heard someone frantically knocking on his door, he went to open it only to see Sasuke, still in his pajamas, bedhead like he just woke up, he looked worried,

"dobe, I'm sorry, I don't know what I did but I'm sorry" he kept apologizing and Naruto was confused, "I brought back your clothes is that what I did wrong?"

"teme why are you apologizing?" Naruto tilted his head in confusion

"you went home and I thought you were mad at me, I didn't know what I did and-" he was cut off by Naruto laughing, now Sasuke was confused.

"teme, I'm not mad at you, I just didn't want to burden you, and I need to go exercise and meet Kurama-nii today dattebayo".

the raven took a few seconds to process it, he then sighed in relief and hugged the laughing blond, he nuzzled against his neck and said "don't scare me like that, Usuratonkachi"

Naruto hugged back and chuckled "what was I supposed to say? 'oh by the way I'm not mad at you', that would've made you think that I am mad dattebayo" he clarified, Sasuke didn't say anything, he just hugged him, Naruto understood that he was really worried, he didn't even change his clothes or brush his hair, it made the blond kinda happy.

after the Uchiha let go, the blonde asked "teme, I met your brother yesterday would you like to meet mine?", the raven said "I would like to, but this is the only day you spend with him so maybe some other time when he is prepared to meet me", the blond nodded in agreement.

the raven was about to leave when the blond held his hand and said "wait! keep the clothes I gave you dattebayo, they looked cute, Suke-chan", Sasuke chuckled a little and took the clothes back, then left.

Naruto exercised, showered, and was ready to meet Kurama, said redhead arrived and Naruto greeted him "Kurama-nii! welcome", Kurama smiled at the 'nii' part, he returned the greeting "hello kit, how was your week?"

"It was great, I invited the guy I told you about, he likes me back, I am so happy, I also aced my test and finished my project, it was a lot of fun and a very successful week", Kurama was satisfied, the kid looks so happy, it has been about two years since his parents died protecting him, and he is moving on and handling it surprisingly well, he was glad that Naruto met these good people.

"oh I also met the guy's brother, he apparently knows mom and dad dattebayo, so maybe they did business with him or they were friends or something," Naruto said smiling.

"what's his name?" Kurama was curious

"Uchiha Itachi, he is Uchiha Sasuke's brother"

"ah... Uchiha Itachi, I've heard of him before but I don't know where"

"well if you can check and tell me that would be cool, also Sasuke wants to meet you, so expect that next time dattebayo",

"okay kit", he started to pack his bag, "you're leaving already?" Naruto asked, a little sad that he doesn't get to spend time with his brother.

"sorry kit, business trip. for two weeks actually, so I won't come next Sunday"

"oh, okay then, be safe Kurama-nii. and when you come back you're treating me to Ichiraku dattebayo"

Kurama chuckled "okay, deal". with that he left Naruto alone in his apartment.

Naruto doesn't like being alone so he texted the Kiba:

Me: Kiba-chan, I'm bored, down to hang out?
*sent 14:57*

Kiba-chan: yea sure I'm also bored, where do you wanna go?
*sent 14:58*