Extra *wink* - 16

All day.

He's been anticipating this all day, he was really fidgety during his whole shift, all because Sasuke promised he'd be home early from work today.

They've been married for 3 years now, and they've done all sorts of things, but Naruto still get really excited - and kinda flustered - when he knows that Sasuke'll be back earlier than usual because it means one thing and one thing only;

Hot, kinky, sex.

So, he stopped by the flower shop and grocery store on his way home, he bought some roses - Sasuke doesn't like these romantic gestures, so Naruto will probably just spread the petals on the ground to set the mood.

He also bought some tomatoes and a few other things to prepare dinner.

And now, here he was, waiting for Sasuke with a pot of steaming hot tomato soup.
When he heard the door unlock he jumped out of his seat and went to greet Sasuke.

Usually, Sasuke looks really tired after work, but today, he looked quite refreshed, he had a bouquet of sunflowers in one hand, while the other ran through his smooth raven locks.

"Welcome back, Sas', I missed you" greeted Naruto.

Sasuke handed him the flowers, and pulled him closer by his waist, giving him a long kiss in response.

Naruto gently set the flowers down as he kissed back, it got more and more heated, Naruto was needy, Sasuke was desperate, they hadn't had sex in a while, and both were, apparently, really horny.

One of Naruto's hands around Sasuke's neck, the other entangling in Sasuke's hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss, while Sasuke used his other hand that wasn't wrapped around Naruto's waist to lift one of Naruto's legs up, dinner completely forgotten.

Getting the hint, Naruto wrapped his feat around Sasuke's waist, allowing his partner to carry him to their shared bedroom, never breaking the kiss in the process.

Pulling away for air, Naruto began working on Sasuke's clothes, he untied the tie and unbuttoned Sasuke's shirt, then took it off, leaving the tie loosely hanging around Sasuke's neck.

Sasuke was doing the same, removing Naruto's apron and then taking off the shirt underneath it, leaving them both shirtless.

Their lips met again, and it was far from chaste, both hungry for the other's touch, their tongues intertwining, moving unison.

Sasuke pulled away and roughly pushed Naruto onto the bed, then hovering on top of him, he began trailing filthy red-purple marks on tan flesh, he bit, and licked, and sucked on all of Naruto's sensitive spots.

"Mhm, Sasuke~" moaned Naruto

Moving on from Naruto's neck to his chest, Sasuke began teasing Naruto's already very hard nipples, he sucked on one, pulling slightly with his teeth, Sasuke then noticed a random brush sitting on Naruto's nightstand.

He pulled away, "tch" he said, then smirked and picked it up.

"you know Naruto..." Sasuke began, his voice husky and low and it made Naruto shiver, "I always tell you to put things back in their place, but you never do that" he continued.

He brought the brush to Naruto's other -untouched- nipple and began stroking it using the brush, grazing it softly, and it was all so sensual.

"Nghh Sa- Sasuke!"
"Hm, that's right~" said Sasuke

Sasuke moved downward, to Naruto's toned abs, he traced over it with his tongue, running it along the lines on tan muscles, while enjoying the sweet, sweet, sounds coming from Naruto.