Buy Army Clothing Online in India

We are Army printed clothing manufacturer and supplier in India

We are Army printed clothing manufacturer and supplier in India. We believe in Make in India project and we see our self to take some responsibility in order to spread national awareness for our Indian Army. We are proud to say we are contributing every possible bit we can, towards the strong nation and strengthening the bond between our society with love for the Indian Army with our army printed clothing in India.

When you see Army soldiers wearing camouflage trousers and jackets, you can say they've got their fatigues on. Another name for fatigues is "battledress," as opposed to the more formal dress uniforms worn by members of all military branches. Fatigues are what soldiers wear when they're working or engaging in battle.

Propper is a manufacturer of clothing and gear for tactical, law enforcement, public safety, and military applications. Since 1967 it has been one of the main uniform suppliers to the United States military.

t-shirts, hats and even Field Jackets are ok, especially if you are representing a relative, or simply showing respect. However, do NOT wear any rank, medals or decorations that they might have won. That would be what we veterans call 'Stolen Honor'.

TLDR – In the United States, it is legal for civilians to wear military uniforms. However, it is against the law to impersonate a member of the military for personal gains, such as wearing a uniform to commit fraud.

You do not have to wear your uniform when off duty, unless you are in certain training environments.You should not wear your uniform when you are off duty, except for transportation home. Some military assignments have strict rules against wearing a uniform while off duty, especially when stationed overseas.army hoodie

Even if your wedding is a "civilian" wedding, you can allow any active military members of the bridal party (or guests) to wear their uniforms. ... Formal dress protocol and uniforms vary across the different military branches (Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and Marine Corps).

Army & Air Force Exchange Service Military Clothing stores are the only authorized source for government-certified uniforms. Exchange Military Clothing Stores will carry all available bagged/issue items, as well as a broad selection of optional/commercial items.army hoodie

While most units allow non issued pouches and trucks, the body armor and helmet are vary rarely allowed to be purchased off the market. ... There are too many companies selling gear for the Army to test and verify the quality and stopping power of body armor and the matching plates.

A person who is discharged honorably or under honorable conditions from the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps may wear his uniform while going from the place of discharge to his home, within three months after his discharge. army hoodie

A civilian should stand and hold the right hand and hat over the heart out of respect and attention for a national flag as it is carried past, or for a body of troops passing by.