CONCORSO.

Feelings at this moment:

I am a million times more excited than anybody else right now. This contest is my first ever writing contest and it really means a lot to me.
^_^

The only thing that you have to do is:

Enjoy the story, characters.
Read it, if you like it and let me know and your friends or enemies.
^_^

Any Questions So Far:

When you read the prompt, did the idea strike you then?
In the beginning, I had no idea or plot in relation to this kind of prompt. Writing a story with the main lead- a mother- was a lot more confusing than others. All I knew was 4 kids, story should involve.
Nope, certainly the prompt made me think out of the box .
^_^

The launch:

Catch this Amazing yet Crazy Story of Sorento & Sedona with their naughty kids and mother,
This 21 February.

A special Edition.
^_^

About the Characters:

Sorento Sage has lived alone all his life due to his work.
Which involves danger and harm.

But now when his mother is on a wheelchair, he has to change rules around him.
Aka living with his mother.

But unaware about the package of 4 children and their mother.
He moves in.
-
Taking care of 1 child is fine. 2 needs a little adjustment. 3 is hard but you try your best. But 4 kids and being a single mother is a handful, even for Wonderwoman Sedona/Ignis Gardenia.

But when your neighbor enters your life.. in an open jeep!
Do you let him?
^_^

A little Warning:

GA, Me, i have worked hard on creating every little details of this piece,work. I hope you enjoy it to every bits but do not copy it in any forms.

Soulmates or Mah!?. COPYRIGHT. 2021. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying,recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission and signature of the author, GA.

This book is a fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or fictitiously. Any resemblance to the actual person, living or dead, events or location is entirely coincidental.
^_^

How to pour Love :

The way to show your love for the story is by promoting that story's line on any social networking site and linking it to me, commenting on it and voting on its chapter and sharing it.

I don't permit anyone to have photocopy, prints or electro-prints for my work, these books are highly regarded as a means for enjoyment and for a perfect example for motivation, love, care or any emotion you want or ever experienced but even if you like a line, chapter, character you can't have any thing from here without me knowing and also if you like, love the character, story so much, show your loyalty by commenting
for that character, like it and share it!

It will help you and as well as them.💛
^_^

Warning Given :

Warning Given Next Step Would Be ACTION.

I hope you respect the Author and Their Work.
^_^

All about you :

How are you doing? How is your family? Are you happy?

Thank you so much for your precious time and attention, I dearly value and enjoy all of it.

Hope to see you in the comment section, soon.
^_^

Contacts:

Instagram-Anshikaghura_

WordPress-https://soultier.wordpress.com/

Email-Anshika2001Ghura@gmail.com

Wattpad (other details of the story): Claire2001ghura@gmail.com / GA.

NO SPAMS.
^_^