Meeting The A$$hole

" "- Talking

/ /- Speaking in Pack link

*******************************************************************************************

You always know what happen with a pissed off Alpha. The same with a pissed off regular Female. But you never know what happens when this Alpha-female Werewolf is pissed. But you never want to be the man pissing her off especially me, Elizabeth "Liza" Rebecca Lawson! I was taught how to fight by my uncle Dom(dad side of family)because the alpha never thought women fight. "Liza time to go! The Pack meeting will start in 20 minutes." said Aunt Sarah (she is a b*tch and is a slut)

This meeting is for the unmated werewolves, like me but I know who my mate is its the next Alpha, Atelic. The only reason I'm going is to get this over I hate him and every person in this pack, if I could I would be at the bar 'The Fire' it's a fighting bar the owner Jack is a good friend of mine. I fight there when I come back here and get pi$$ed and he pays me. Not only that but I'm in the racing world too, they know me as 'Griffyth'! After fighting for winter breaks from the age of sixteen to eighteen I got a 1973 Mustang, its blood red and in violet on the back it said 'To be the Wolf! Shift like a Wolf! The Werewolf! Griffyth' and in gold on the hood is a wolf.

I walked out in black skinny jeans, white t-shirt and knee high boots then got in my Aunt Sarah's car. I got out of the car and stayed far away from "A$$HOLE" where Abby was hanging on his arm in a slut pose. With her fake blonde hair and boobs.

My wolf Vala wants to go and kill her but I have better control. He's about 6 ft 7 " With the blond hair and blue eyes.

You see we have rules.

1.) Never harm your mate in anyway

These rules were set up to keep the prophecies from coming true. But to them I'm a slave because I've never changed in front of them. They think I'm human but thanks to the Wolf Spirit I don't feel the pull of the moon. It seems that I'm special but I hate it I want to be normal.

Just then the wind blew towards him and he sniff the air, then he looked over to me. /We need to talk!/ he mind linked me. /Ok, how about the meadow a few miles away?/ I mind linked back.

I slipped away then to the meadow and watched the full moon and stars. Not long after 10 P.M. Atelic came in wolf form and said /You were never my mate. You will never be. I Atelic reject you Elizabeth Rebecca Lawson./

I said "I Elizabeth "Liza" Rebecca Lawson accept your rejection gratefully. And now that it's after midnight, good-bye!"

/How can you be grateful I rejected you?/ he asked. I say "One your a jackass. Two I hate you! Three I hate this pack! Four I was treated like a slave by you and everyone in this pack! Five I'm not who you think I am. Six now that you rejected me I don't have to reject you. Seven as of ten minutes ago, I can leave this pack by werewolf laws. Eight good-bye again."

Then I walked off!