Chapter 2

Anajah P.O.V
I walked in to WestMonte High School Hoes trynna talk to these niggas bitches starting shit same thing everyday. I walked over to my bestfriend Alexis. "Hey boo i told her hey bitch she said.
Alexis P.O.V
Hey yall my name Alexis im 5'2 im dark skinned thick in the right places. I will put a hoe in her place if she out of line. So back to the story anyway.
Anajah P.O.V
The bell had rung for us to go to class I was walking to class when I got bumped into and all my shit fail on the floor. Watch where the fuck your going i told him i look up to see Andre the biggest Drug dealer in all of California. "My bad ma" he said its cool just watch where you going next time. Whats your name ma? My name Anajah i told him. Look i gotta get to class before im late i said. Aye uhh Anajah lemme get your number he asked. I wrote my number down and went to class. I have Math first period i went and sat down and got out my assignment for class. This is going to be a long day today.
Andre P.O.V
I was walking down the hallway when i bumped into some girl im not gone lie shawty was fine and thick in the right places. I helped her get her stuff up. "My bad ma" it's cool she said. What's your name? I asked her. My name is Anajah she told me. She told me that she had to get to class i asked her for her number she gave it me and left i was feeling her.
Anajah P.O.V
The final bell rung to leave i went to my locker to get my shit when i turned around to see Andre. Wassup ma? He told me. Nothing boutta leave waiting on my bestfriend to come on. Thats cool he said. I guess i said back. What you diong tonight? Nothing why? I wanna take you out. I was shocked he asked me that! Uhh sure i guess. Text me the address he said i nodded ok. I took out my keys to my car 2014 Black & White Mercedes i hopped in and i was on my way home.
Andere P.O.V
I asked Anajah out tonight she said ok a nigga was happy. I gotta text from her telling me the address.
Anajah: 1321 crestwood drive is my address.
Me: ok ima be there at 7:00 be ready
Anajah: ok nigga i am lol
It was 5:35 i had time to get ready i jumped in the shower put on a black in red polo shirt with some true religion jeans And his red & black jordans. It was 6:30 so i grabbed my phone and keys and left the house.
Anajah P.O.V
I was excited that i was going out with Andre, i had picked out my outfit. The out fit i picked out was A blue & white shirt with blue and white sandals. After i picked out my outfit i hopped in the shower the water felt so good my skin. When i got done i dryed myself off put on ny clothes, lotioned myself up and put perfume on. I grabbed my IPhone 5s and took pictures and posted it on instagram. I instantly got likes i got a text from Andre saying he outside i grabbed my purse and left.
Andre P.O.V
I was pulling up to Anajah house i sent her a text to come out. She came out and she was looking sexy a'f i wanted to take her down now. "Hey she said" wassup ma you looking good tonight. Thank you Andre. So where we going tonight? she asked we going to dinner tonight at Carlitos Gardel. Mhmm sounds nice she said.
Anajah P.O.V
When he told me where we going i was shocked because that place is expensive. I was in the car riding when my song came on Loyal by Chris Brown I wasnt born last night I know these hoes aint right But you was blowing up her phone last night
But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
Why give a bitch your heart
When she rather have a purse?
Why give a bitch your inch
When she rather have nine?
You know how the game goes
She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
You all about her, and she all about hers
Birdman Junior in this bitch, no flamingos
And I done did everything but trust these hoes
(CB fuck with me!)
I was interrupted when Andre was calling my name. What Andre "we here he said. I walked in and sat down and looked through the menu on the table. This shit is high on here like damn. Our waitress came and took our order. I was sipping on my tea. So tell me bout yourself he said. Lemme see i have 3 siblings an older brother thats 18 and a little sister thats 15. My mother and i are very close and so is me and my sister. My mom and dad got divorced when i was 12. And thats all when i got finished our food was here it looked delicious. I ordered the steak and baked potato it was yummy. Andre ordered the same thing.
Ander P.O.V
I was listening to Anajah when she was telling me about her self. When she got done our food came we dug in. The food we ate was delicious. I was in the middle eating when i got a call from one of my men at work saying that they busted in the trap house and stole over 50 g's of drugs i was pissed man ill be threre in 20 minutes.
Anajah P.O.V
I heard Andre on the phone sounding pissed. Andre what's wrong? He told me someone busted in the trap and stole over 50g's of drugs. He left a $100 bill on the table and we left. We was riding in silence. He pulled up to my house, he leaned over and kiss my lips. I was enjoying it but we pulled apart i got and said thank you Andre I appreciate dinner. I walked to my door unlocked it and went to my room and layed on my bed smiling to myself. All i could think about was the kiss. I put my pajamas on got in bed and thought to myself that im attracted to a thug.