Trick Or Trick!

"Mommy! Mommy! We know what we want to be for Halloween." The twins, now ten years old, said as they ran to Wanda. "What is it? Vampire? Werewolf? Wizard? A witch?" Wanda said.

"I want to be a wizard!" Billy said joyfully.
"I want to be like Uncle Pietro!" Tommy said as he pointed at the couch.
"What?" Wanda looked confused.
"Wanda, I believe we forgot that we have a special guest here." Vision said as he lifted the covers revealing Pietro.
"How could I forget, boys there is someone I want you to meet." Wanda said as Pietro got up.
"Nah don't worry. These goobers know who I am, they were up early and rushed down to see who is the stranger in the house." Pietro said as he fist bumped the boys.
"Oh, that's umm well at least we are all going to get dressed up for Halloween." Wanda tickled the boys.

"Are we allowed to talk now?" Vision asked while Pietro and the boys played games.
"It's the boys' first Halloween, I don't want to ruin it with us arguing. Tonight we can talk okay?" Wanda said as she rubbed Vision's arms comfortingly.
"Wanda, you can't keep avoid talking about what's going on in WestView." Vision said as he pushed Wanda's arms off.

"Trick or treat! How's my favourite neighbour's doing?" Agnes walked in.
"Aunty Agnes! What are you for Halloween? Are you a witch!?" Billy asked excitedly.
"You bet your tiny noses I am, Uncle Ralph is dressed as the Grim Reaper but won't leave the house." Agnes said.
"What brings you by, Agnes? Don't you have something better to do than barg into our house uninvited." Vision said in an antagonizing tone.
"Vision please, Agnes is always welcome especially on Halloween. The one ay of the yearwhere we don't have to hide." Wanda said as she gave Vision an angry look.

"Mi casa es su casa, Vision. So what are you two going to be?" Agnes asked.
"Vision is Captain Diamond and I'm a Sokovian witch." Wanda said as she posed.
"And I'm going to be Pietro." Tommy said enthusiastically.
"Wanda, is this your brother?!" Agnes walked over to Pietro.
"Y-yes, he came by last night. Pietro, this is Agnes our neighbor." Wanda said nervously.
"It's nice to meet you Pietro but I have things to get to so I'll be on my way, see you all tonight at the fair." Agnes said as she walked out.

"What's her deal?" Pietro questioned.
"Uncle Pietro will you help us with our costumes please." Tommy asked kindly.
"No problemo, hop on and let's speed off to the store." Pietro said as Billy and Tommy got on his back.
"Wait no Pietro!" Wanda couldn't stop the three.
"That gives us time to put on our costumes." Vision said as he walked upstairs.
"Whatever you say my love." Wanda said.

*30 minute timeskip*

"Vision, are you almost done?!" Wanda exclaimed from downstairs

"I'll be down in a second. What do you think? You don't look so bad either, sweetheart." Vision said as he walked downstairs.