~8~

Jimin's POV~

"Nari!!" I yell, trying to magically bring her back although I know that it can't happen.

I get myself up from the ground and take out my phone.

1st call. To Nari's dad.

2nd call. To my dad.

3rd call. To Seokjin hyung, Nari's brother.

As I finish the third call I get a message.

"Come to xxxx with the money if you want your girlfriend back."

I don't have the money. But I can't leave Nari with those bastards.

I make up my mind and run into my house. I collect the things I need and then I take a cab to the address given. I notify my dad, Nari's dad and Jin hyung about the advancements. They'll come too, as reinforcements.

I rush into the abandoned building, but it seems empty.

"Where's the money?" I hear a voice speak from behind.

I turn around and see a big man.

"I'll give it to you once you show me where Nari is," I speak up, sounding braver than I feel.

The man scoffs and then gestures behind him. "She's there. Now hand over the money."

I quickly run in the direction he pointed. The man attempts to stop me but I dodge him and get into the room.

I see Nari on a chair, her arms, legs and mouth bound. I begin to go to her but another man who was in the room notices me and jumps up. He takes out a knife and puts it at her throat.

"Give the money and I'll let her go. If you don't, consider your girlfriend dead."

My eyes widen. I begin to feel a pain in my chest. Don't tell me... I look at Nari and to my surprise she winks at me.

Then everything happens in a flash.

Nari moves her head to one side and then goes under the knife and comes out on the blunt side of the knife. She throws her head back and before the man realises, the knife is pushed into his stomach. The man howls in pain and Nari looks at me.

I understand her gesture and run over. I remove the gag and begin to cut the ropes from the chair. When I finish freeing her from the chair I see the man from before coming closer. But I'm not done removing the ropes from her hands and legs. (A/n: To anybody who didn't understand, she was released from the chair but there were still ropes on her hands and feet. So she can't move but she's not stuck to the chair anymore)

I hand Nari the knife and pick her up on my shoulder and start running upstairs. The man yells in surprise and begins running after us. After a while I look around and I don't see him anymore. Weird. He was fast, how did we lose him?

"I threw the knife at his leg," Nari replied, as if reading my mind.

I set her down. "I didn't know our Nari was a superhero," I chuckled, removing the remaining ropes.

Then everything went black.