~12~

"I-I love you. And I want to be more than just your friend."

Suddenly Jimin launches himself on me and hugs me.

"Yah! You almost scared me!" He shouts.

"Sorry," I sheepishly smile, blushing slightly at my confession.

"Aww you look so cute when you blush!" Jimin cooed.

His statement doesn't help and my blush deepens.

"Wait wait!" Jimin exclaims, standing up quickly.

"What?" I ask, getting worried.

He puts his hand into his pocket and bends down on one knee. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, looking up at me.

"Sure! But...what's in your pocket?"

Jimin smiles and pulls out a ring. "Please hold out your hand my lady."

I put my hand out and he slips on the ring and kisses my hand. I bring the ring closer to my face and look at it. It's thin and silver and has a small butterfly on it.

"It's so beautiful! Where did you get it?"

"It's my mom's. She gave it to me to give to someone I like."

"Oh," I nod in understanding. "Hey why are you still there?" I ask, pulling him up to his feet. But my hand slips and somehow I end up falling on the bed with Jimin above me.

Jimin smirks seeing my red face. "So desperate huh?"

"What? No! I- Um-"

Jimin chuckles, gives me a kiss on my forehead and gets off me, rolling to lie beside me. He pulls half the blanket over himself and looks at me.

I recover from the shock and slide under the covers slowly, avoiding eye contact. I turn away from Jimin and try to go to sleep.

"No good night?" Jimin asks and I can hear the pout in his voice.

"G-good night."

Jimin laughs and I feel the bed shift. Suddenly an arm slides over my waist and pulls me closer. I almost yelp in surprise but I manage to stay quiet. I can feel Jimin's breath on my neck and I stiffen.

"Relax, let's sleep like this. It's more comfortable." Jimin whispers, his breath tickling my neck. I start to relax until I feel something on my neck. He just kissed me on my neck-

I freeze again. Jimin sighs and turns me over.

"Why are you so scared?" He asks, his eyes staring deep into mine.

"I'm not scared. Just not used to this," I reply.

"Fair enough. But get used to it soon," Jimin smiles and closes his eyes.

Soon we drift off into a comfortable slumber.

-

I woke up with Jimin's arms wrapped around me. He was still sleeping but I was stuck. There was no way I could get out of his grip without waking him up.

"Nari, Jimin, wake up!" I heard Jin shout from outside. He was coming up the stairs.

Nari do something quick!

I shook Jimin, trying to wake him up. But he was deep asleep.

I heard the bedroom door opening so I did what I had to do. I pushed Jimin as hard as I could. He fell off the bed just as Jin walked in.

"Jimin, Nari- Wait what is happening here?" Jin asks, crossing his arms and staring at Jimin who's getting up slowly from the ground.

"He rolled off the bed," I lied without hesitation. Jimin raises his eyebrow then decides on believing me, thankfully.

"Hmm okay. Come down for breakfast, I'm leaving for work."

"Kay Jin oppa!" I reply, getting out of bed. As soon as he's gone and I run over to Jimin to check if he's hurt.

"Is this how you treat your boyfriend ah?" He asks, rubbing his back as he gets up.

"Sorry," I say.

"You have to compensate for my back."

"How?"

"Any way you want as long as I'm satisfied."

"Hmm, how about going on a date today?"

"Perfect."