Winter

The majority of the world is in winter right now, although some of you may be experiencing a hot summer in Australia or looking at seasonal flowers in southern Europe. 

Winter is a beautiful season. The weather gets cold suddenly in some places, like when you open a fridge on a hot summer's day, or it might change gradually, like clouds are slowly covering the sun. Either way, winter can be enjoyed in so many different ways.

Do you have a TV subscription? Netflix, perhaps, or Disney+, or Hulu? Find a nice show that won't scare you, or make you uncomfortable, and OBSESS OVER IT. I swear, finding something to obsess over and love will make life so much happier. Even a book. A book that you really like.... TRY your best to obsess over it. Find relations in real life around you from that book or show, and think about it all day. If it makes you happy, you won't have much time thinking about the hardships.

Winter is so pretty outside, too. In some places, it snows. Try out some photography. Icicle photography can be BEAUTIFUL, and there are so many fun things to try out with a snowy bush, from hiding inside it to getting a snowy leaf and flinging it at your siblings. If it doesn't snow, that's fine as well! Wrap up in a huge winter jacket, fling a scarf around your head, and take a walk. Winter air is so crisp and pretty... it feels like it's clearing out your lungs sometimes.

I could bet money that some of your favorite memories are from winter. My dad and I like to go fishing at winter dawns... and isn't it fun to wrap yourself up in so many warm clothes that you look like a marshmallow, just to walk a minute from the car/bus to school? There's always people in T shirts in 10 degree weather... they always amazed me. I joke all the time about some humans evolving from walruses and having blubber. Are you one of those people? Well, just know that I think it's super interesting.