Prologue

Quarantine got me bored so here i am writing a story for you guys. Hope you like it trying to find a new hobby.

Harry been living in Tampa, Florida for about 20 years now. He always been known to be a player in his home town. Harry went to Tampa Middle & High School, he was never a bad kid in school he was just always fucking around with girls. He had meant his two best friend in middle school name Chris Evens and Luck James. It has always been them 3 and no one else Harry was the ladies man, Chris Evens was the sporty one, and Luke James was just the party guy. These 3 together was definitely the life of the party and the ladies man the whole night.

Harry is seen at a party tonguing some blonde hair chick down with his right hand on her ass and his left his grabbing the back of her head. While his boy Chris recording him hyping him up Harry goes into the camera and say , " This is how i like to be kissed".  He processed to tongue Dove down in the camera. Later that night of the party  Harry brought Dove to his house where he called it a "vibe". 

"So this is the vibe room?" "I'm guessing." Dove stated.

" Yes this is love, let me put on the red LED lights to bring it to a better vibe". Harry replied.

"Mhmm you know what red lights means right". Dove asked.

"Of course I do that's why I put them on for you."  Harry replied.

While Harry is walking up to Dove while taking his shirt off, he pulls her close to him where his boner is poking at her. 

Dove thought to herself, " This is the moment I fuck the shit out of Harry". 

Harry picks Dove up and places her on his bed while slowly kissing her neck to her pants lines. Dove stops him and looks him his eyes and pulls him him up. They both stop and looked into each others eyes and processed to kiss nice and slowly, while sliding his hand down her stomach into her pants and starts to finger her nice and slow. While she moaning and moving around he pulls her closer and whisper in her ear.

" Can I put in babygirl?" Harry asked.

While Dove nodded her head yes Harry pulled his pants down and slaps his nice big hard dick on her clit, than process to put the tip in nice and slow he starts to move slowly while kissing her neck and saying.

"Your so wet for me baby"Harry stated.

Dove starching his back screaming his name she was memorized by how good he felt inside her wet warm pussy. Harry flip her over and made her arch her back and start to eat her out from behind while grabbing Harry's head screaming for me she began to move up and down on his tongue screaming and quivering all over his warm face.