gunplay Part 1

Gunplay

                                              Short stories 

            By Sierra R. Polk

                                                                                                                 2-7-19

       Introduction

      To all my family but most importantly to my backbone my husband my ultimate support system George who has inspired me to chase my dreams and pushed me to finish my book and believing that special something in me when i couldnt see it myself. and especially to my little sister Keyana who has taught me to believe in yourself and not just to finish something you started but to prove yourself wrong and never doubt yourself. Do what you want to do. But the only person that's stopping you is you.........

                                          Enjoy!

         Chapter 1

    BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!... SLAM!!!!!.... Kupree throws his alarm clock at the wall, lies back down and throws the cover over him. Just five more minutes! He says to himself. Hating the fact that the weekend is up and it's early Monday morning and he has to go to school. SHIT!!!! Kupree spat out loud. I hate this shit, I can't wait to graduate. This getting up early shit is not for me, he said, throwing the cover from over his head as he sat up and grabbed his phone from the night stand and checked the time. 7:45. DAMN!! I'm going to be late! He jumps up out of bed to grab his true religions jeans off his computer chair, puts them on then his favorite Nike shirt and shoes and heads downstairs.

      Hey mom Kupree said to his mom violet, violet was 5'7 smooth chocolate skin slim thick long pretty black curly hair and she had eyes so pretty you could get lost in she was a head turner everywhere she went. Humph she muffled as she covered up her face and turned over on her side on the couch still drunk from last night. Again? Kupree said, giving her the usual 2 Tylenol pills and a small glass of ice water. Don't you get tired of going out with random men every night doing god knows what? If you're not drunk you're high as a kite. But as usual at 3:30 A.M she comes home from the strip club Fantasy's where she works wasted to hell and all doped up.

  Shut the fuck up boy!! His mom said. Are you going to make sure the bills are paid around this bitch? Ok then get the fuck out my face don't worry about what the fuck im doing and who the fuck im going it with now take your stupid ass to school.  I'm grown and what you need to be worrying about is getting a goddamn job and helping out with these motherfucking bills they are not going to pay themselves. That's what you do!

       STTT!! Whatever mom Kupree sucked his teeth at his mother I'll see you after school. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead. And you better bring your ass home!!! Don't be out hanging with those gang banging niggas out there bring your ass straight home. And bring me some cigarettes home that's what you do. This time can your dumb ass make sure they are longs don't bring me no shorts cause you know I goddamn well I hate those. Whatever mom he spat as he got up and walked toward the door to leave...

    DING!! His phone chimed telling him he had received a text message. A huge smile came across his face as he looked down and saw he had a message from his girlfriend Riah.

Riah

Hey bae good morning running a little late but i'll see you after the first period. I missed you last night. What happened?

Kupree couldn't help but smile one thing for sure and two things for certain and that he had one of the most baddest bitch in high school she was 5'5 smooth caramel skin thick hips small waist 34'D cup big round ass that makes everyone turn their heads small waist and long thick pretty hair down to her ass with pretty brown eyes and the smile that you would do anything for. Riah got it goin on. You a lucky nigga if you get a hold of her and cuff a bad bitch like her let alone get her attention.