chapter two: your flirting with the wrong person

Hikaru put his arm around the h/c haired boy, who was about his height.

      "I know you love me~" he teased.

      "Hikaru...your flirting with the wrong person again. Y/n looked over at the ladies on the couch who were swooning over the two boys. It had been a few weeks since Y/n had joined the host club, and Hikaru had a bad habit of flirting with Y/n. Sort of like how Tamaki wouldn't stop flirting with Haruhi. Y/n had only recently found out that Haruhi was a girl, and was Informed of her situation with the host club.

      "No I think I'm flirting with the right person." Hikaru smiled, chuckling a little. Y/n kicked his shin, edging him over to the ladies who were gushing about how Hikaru was flirting with
Y/n.

      Y/n had promised Kaoru that he'd help him with his homework, but now he was dreading going over to the twins house later because of Hikaru. Instead becoming less frequent, the flirting became even worse over time. Y/n had started developing strong feelings for Hikaru.

   •   •   •

     It was after school, and Y/n hesitantly knocked on the door of the Hitachins home.

     "Hey thanks for coming to help me with my homework." Said the twin as he opened the door. Y/n looked at him. He just plain stared at him. He now knew that Kaoru never actually needed help with his homework.

     "Your not Kaoru." He said simply, causing Hikaru to sweat drop.

     "What d-do you mean?! Of course I am haha!" He stuttered.

     "No, your Hikaru." Said Y/n. This caused the twin's heart to stop. Y/n could actually tell him apart from his brother? His insides felt all warm and his face felt like it was on fire. He was touched.

      "Hikaru? Are you ok?" Y/n asked, placing a hand on his friend's forehead to check for fever.
     "Hey are you burning up?" He asked, Hikaru shook his head.

     "N-no no. I'm fine." He said, letting Y/n in. Hikaru was moved by Y/n's ability to tell him apart from Kaoru. He wondered, how does he do it? Does he actually pay close attention to him?

      "You know maybe you should lie down Hika, your looking really feverish." Y/n said, as the twin almost fell over but was caught by Y/n. Hikaru just nodded, and Y/n carried him to his bed. Hikaru looked really loopy as Y/n laid him down.

     "You know n/n your really pretty, Tamaki said I should tell you that I think that." He said, slurring his words a little. Y/n blushed and smiled. He tucked his friend in, and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

     "Thank you Hika." He said, brushing back a piece of Hikaru's pinkish hair.

     "Goodnight." Hikaru yawned.

      "Goodnight."