Part 4. How are you gemophobic but you like seeing me bloody?

Might know who I am talking about 'wink wink' lol. Plus I know it is a long chapter name but eh. FYI guys soon I will do other characters soon. Since it is my first book I ma take it slow 😘. Plus you the reader are wearing shorts in the winter wow lol but you can stand it cuz your bad ass.
_____________________________

(Y/N) POV

I woke up feeling terrible and hurting. I felt two different arms on me and then I remembered last night was not a dream. I looked out the window to see we where in tokyo. I remembered we are picking up another team but they haven't told me which one.

I feel Daichi and Sugawara get up and they both kisses my cheeks smiling. I blush and wiggle around while they squish me harder making me whimpering.

" If you keep making those noises I might have to plug you up little one " Daichi said in a husky voice. Sugawara laughed and agreed with Daichis words making me blush harder. They both got up and headed out of the bunk beds.

I get out to taking some clothes and getting a shower. I cleaned myself three times so I know I am clean. I get out and put on some black shorts and a big fuzzy duck hoodie. I walk out and put my black slippers and head to the first floor of the bus. ( FYI I am making the bus have three floors so yeah. Your bunk is on the third floor love ya back to the story. )

" Good your here finally here bunny. We are picking up the MSBY Black Jackals team. So yeah be on your best behavior and plus we are going on a good run. Each of you will get about 300 bucks so don't go through it by buying something dumb. Plus If you brought money add it to it then. We will be picking the school team up the heading to the store. After that we going to the mall that is all. " Coach Uaki said out loud we all said yes sir after.

We get to the high school and the coach helps put there bags away and they pile onto the bus. I start heading back up to my bunk but while the rest settles in. I get into mine leaving the curtens open and change the hole bed sheets and blankets so they don't smell. I get knew ones and fix it up.

I climb into my bunk and settle down turning my tv on closing the hidden window. I hear foot steps coming up stairs and it was Daichi, Sugawara, with two others. One had a bleach hair of blond on top with black on the bottom it looks like a messy undercut. The other one had black bouncy hair they walked towards me.

" (Y/N) this is Sakusa Kiyoomi and Miya Atsumu " I nodded with a faint hello towards them. " You smell quite sweet little guy " the Miya dude said. " Call me Atsumu please " he winked at me and walked closer towards me so did the rest. " He is cute and clean I see hmmmm " Sakusa got closer towards me and pulled me towards him sniffing my neck.

" He is isn't he well since the others are going to be paired up how about us five go as partners to the mall and store hmm " Sugawara said sweetly. " That sounds good and we can go look for a little collar for him " Sakusa said. I blush deeply and the others agreed with him.

We all headed down to the first floor of the bus. Everyone was paired up with each other ready to get off the bus. We got to the store first to get what ever kinda snacks we want. We got off last since Sakusa does not want to be near crowds and many people. We went in and went to the chips and got five box's of the verite chips.

Next was drinks we lemonade, apple juice, cranberry juice, bottle waters and sprites, and fruit punch. We also got otumeal creampies and other things. We got gummies shaped like characters and stuff like that. We got some apples and a few other stuff and some frozen food. We also got hand sanitizer and other cleaning supplies for Sakusa. Once Sakusa got his stuff and him telling me he is gemophobic we started heading to the front. When we went to check out I felt a slap on my ass.