Chapter 1 : A New Day

One Day in my childhood of my life leads a mysterious story which would ever happen to someone or another. Maybe I will always remind the incident how it took place , which I will too tell you once more, so that I could remind the story in a better way. So, Without Any Wasting Time Let me Begin . . .

That Day was 5th Feb and still it was so hot but it was spring which is the best season of all and the day starts with a dazzling sun as bright as a new born flower and as usual, I woke up at 7 o' clock in the morning but that day was special just for me as that day was a Holiday , Holiday means someday special or a occasional holiday but it was nothing like that, simply it's just the first day of the week or Sunday. So, I woke up at 8 o' clock. Moreover, everything starts fresh and relaxing.

As I am a person of disarrangement, so forth I am just as forgetful person, Eventually it was Sunday, the best day of the week, but as the day goes on, in the morning strange phone call comes but as I thought it will a wrong number but coincidence it come to be known as it was a strange phone call again and again and again. As the phone call came , my mind started becoming like fire as it would be a relaxing day but a phone call could not turn the day into a dump day , or What do you feel ??
I immediately blocked the number , then everything goes with ease .

Again, some things of mine got missing, it's happens usually but it was different as if something seemed to have gone somewhere, and it's not arranged as it was before, as it was inside my home then who will steal and kidnapped my things, it must be my forgetful behavior and let it be as it is .

What a great coincidence happening that day, after my breakfast and a sip of tea in front of the newspaper, still then my eyes were going down but I have do my work about my project work, I am a student not someone else, so I start my project work, still then a another phone call rangs up with the same ringtone, I was a sure it will not that number but strange thing came to be known again that it was another number with no one answering, now what to say is it a wrong number or someone is playing games with me but my mind and heart agrees and states that I need to shut the phone up or simply Switch Off , that can be a great solution to this kind of phone calls.

Now, it's been the afternoon but no matter why it going great with my family watching old movies and having fun but as a forgetful person always forgets something or else that's me where I forget about switched off mobile phone. At Lunch everyone gets great meal to eat, where it was Chicken Curry with a exciting or my favorite, Biriyani and many dishes to eat with my grandpa and grandma, my parents but not with my dad as dad have to go for some day trip work and my dear elder sister and a bit of chit-chat makes every thing go well but without Dad it was not so amazing as I thought.

Now, it been evening, I know a proverb that The Fear of Ghost arises when there is Night, but the same thing happens with me , as I am fond of Ghosts, before some days some strange sounds happen to came from outside and too my window that someone is standing and watching me with still big white eyes.

Eventually, I play games in my mobile phone or are you not a game player, maybe but it's fun playing games but my P- P - Phone which is not switched on !! Ohh !! No, it can be worst as my phone was switched off. As soon as I thought, I dashed through the floor like Flash, or the fastest man alive and got to my phone and readily pressed the power button and finally it starts, but a shocking thing happened when my Phone unlocked, eventually it was worst than Death which I recalled and it again switched off as soon as it was switched on because there was no charge left, So I connected the charger to the phone.

Still, everything gone in suspense, the night started becoming dark and stranger sounds arises but, I closed my ears with my headphone and slowly fall asleep in the dream of recalling the day.