Iwaoi

Top: Iwa                                                                                                                                                                                       Bottom: Oikawa 

TW: hair pulling, slurs, degrading and daddy kink, mirror sex

During the practice match Oikawa keeps on teasing Iwa, by sliding his shorts up a little when he goes in the front row, or by lifting his t-shirt revealing his abs. Sitting in provocative poses whenever they have a break, and purposely flirting with the other team's ace. He knows it would make Iwa go jealous and mad mode, and that's exactly what he wants. 

When the match ended the opponent team tanked the Aoba Josahi's coach and left. "Oikawa and Iwaizumi, you two stay and clean for today, ok?" he says while the other go in the changing room "Sure Coach" says the setter with an innocent and bright smile on his face. The last one to leave is Yahaba, which waves at his senpais before running after Kyotani.

"Come on Iwa-chan, help me clean" says Oikawa, while coming out of the changing room. "No. You knew exactly what you were doing all along practice, so now you take consequences" replied the ace while slowly sliding his hand under his setter's t-shirt. Oikawa isn't a easy giver, and really loves to tease his boyfriend to get him mad. "Don't know what you're talking about, Iwa-chan" he says trying to free himself from his boyfriend. 

As he tries to get away a hand slams on the wall near him, making the brown head stop. "Don't play and tease me Oikawa, or I'll have even less mercy then that I plan to have now" he says getting closer to his ear. "Flirting with another ace? Seriously? You really are carving for my attention". 

The setter could feel his pants getting tighter as Iwaizumi starts kissing his neck.                               "Not my fault he was hot Iwa, have you seen his hands? I bet he can-" Oikawa stops at half sentence as Iwa presses his lips against his boyfriend's, biting his lower lip. "You have been warned, I told you to stop teasing me, but I guess you want me to fuck you merciless huh?" 

The taller boy smirks and starts to feel even more hot while Iwa begins leaving hickeys on his sweet spot, making him release a small moan, which turns on the top even more. "Moaning just for a hickey, you must be missing me a lot Oikawa".

The two boys start making out while getting rid of almost all their clothes, until they both can't wait a second more. "Kneel down" says Iwaizumi as he sits on one of the benches in the room. The other guy does as said and starts to stroke his fingers on the ace's boxers, feeling his dick twitching under his touch. "Hurry up or I'll make you" Iwa grabs Oikawa's hair, lifting his head up a little. The boy takes off the piece of fabric separating his mouth from the other's cock, starting to lick the tip. After a few seconds he starts to move his head up and down, trying to fit the whole length in. "Fuck~ good boy keep on doing it~" Iwa moans as the other starts moving faster, making the tip reach his throat. "Aah~ I'm gonna cum~  Tooru fuck~" says the ace, releasing his seeds into Oikawa's throat, making him swallow it. "Did my Iwa-chan enjoyed it?" the setter says while climbing onto his boyfriend's lap. "That's not my name Tooru, you got me mad, so you're going to do as I say" he takes Oikawa's chin in-between his fingers and leans near his ear "Understood?".  The setter nods a little "Words Tooru" "Y-yes daddy" 

Iwa groans a little as Oikawa starts to rub his clothed ass against the top's dick, which grows and starts to twitch again "Up, against the wall". The boy doesn't reply and walks over to the wall, taking off his boxers. "Where's the lube Tooru?" "No need of it...I...prepped myself before, thinking of you". Iwa stays still for a moment before walking towards the other male and pinning his hands above his head, turning him to make eye contact "You naughty boy~ you couldn't even wait for me huh? Tell me what you want~" Oikawa gets turned on even more with the nickname and presses his lips against his boyfriend's "I want you to fuck me like I was your slut Hajime" 

Iwa enters with a deep and fast thrust, making Oikawa moan "Aah~fuck~"  the ace continues to go in and out fast, groaning a little. "Good little slut, moan for daddy~" Soon after he notices a mirror and grabs Oikawa in front of it "Look at you, such a slutty mess" and thrusts back in "Daddy~ aaah~ deeper please~ fuck me deeper~" Iwa starts going faster and deeper, looking for Oikawa's sweet point. "AAAH~ THERE DADDY~ HIT IT AGAIN~ FUCK" <found it> thinks the boy "Beg for it Tooru". Iwa leaves severals hickeys on his back, not stopping his thrusts. "Please daddy~ fuck me there again~ make me feel filled up again~ aah~" 

Iwa loves when his boyfriend begs, it makes him feel powerful. "Bend over" Oikawa does as said, without stopping looking into the mirror.  Iwa hits his prostate repeatedly with every thrust, making Oikawa a moaning mess. "You like my cock huh? You're taking me so well~ good boy~" "Fuck yeah~ I'm a slut for you Hajime". if there's something that can turn on even more the ace is when Oikawa moans his name. His thrusts get even faster, making both of them moan, while Iwa starts to feel Oikawa's walls tightening "Daddy~ I need to cum~ FUCK" as he finishes his sentence the ace cums in his hole, filling him up. At he same time Oikawa release all over the wall. "Look at you, shaking because of me" 

After it they get a shower and clean everything, then walk to Iwa's home to watch some films and eat.