C. 4

Randy's POV

"What are you up too?" I pulled John aside before he could get on the bus.

"I'm not up to anything!" He defended himself quickly, and a bit nervously.

"Be honest with me," I said. "Are you trying to get her to hook up with you?"

He shrugged. "So what if I am?"

I shook my head. Somewhat amused. "She doesn't seem like a person who hooks up with people. You might end up wasting your time."

"If she refuses me, that's fine." He said. "I won't be disappointed."

"Honestly man, I wouldn't even try." I said. "You may end up hurting her unintentionally."

"Don't worry, I'll be careful with her." With that he got on the bus.

However I didn't go on. I stayed outside the bus. Trying to figure out if I wanted to stay travelling with him.

Colby came out. "You good?"

"Yeah, just need a minute." I said, earning a nod from him.

He went back on the bus. While I leaned against the side.

Reason why I didn't want, John hooking up with, Briella was simple. Right off the bat I knew she wasn't someone who you fuck with. She was someone you'd have to settle with.

And I wanted to prove that to my best friend. But he didn't seem to care.

Briella came out. "Come on, Randy."

"I'll join you guys in a minute." I told her. "I just need a minute."

"Alright. Just don't stay our here too long." She said, her voice quiet, and sweet.

I watched her head back onto the bus. Right then, and there, I decided to make it my mission to stop anyone from trying to hook up with her.

The girl was one of the sweetest people I've ever met. And it'd be ashame for her to stop being that way because people where only using her for sex.

Briella's POV

Randy joined us, just as, John handed me, and Colby a drink each.

"Want a drink?" John asked him.

He shook his head. Sitting down beside me. "Not right now."

We all began talking. Well the guys were. I stayed silent through it all. I didn't feel comfortable chiming in when I barely knew them.

But since I somewhat knew one of the men. I stayed close to him. Just since he was familiar to me.

"So, Briella, tell us a bit about yourself." John said, earning a sidelong glance from, Randy.

Randy didn't seemed impress by, John's question. But I pretended to not notice.

"Well, I've lived a pretty boring life." I said. "So I don't think I'd peak any of your interest."

Randy seemed to like my response. Because he relaxed quickly beside me.

A/n: hello! I'm so happy to announce that this book should be taking off pretty quick. Especially since I unpublished my brandy book, My Man My Life.

I also wanted to let my readers on this book know, the reasons behind it taking off slowly.

I recently got a new job, and quit my old one. I've completed, Heartache, and am slowing publishing all 96 chapters + epilouge.

I'm currently working on, Saviour in Blue, which will be published pretty soon here.

As well as the fact some of my farm animals passed away, 2 of my childhood dogs passed away (a 16 yr old Chihuahua, Cocoa, and a 11 yr old Rotsky, Coal~Shadow). Got a new farm dog (she's an Aussie Shepherd).

I'll see ya'll next, Friday! -Kela