Chapter 5.

Oikawa pov:

"Open" Y/n said, more like commanded.

He was annoyed that was for sure.

I felt my face heating up, "Wha- but that's yours, L/n-san!" I said, carefully pushed the spoon out of my face. I made sure the subsistence the spoon held doesn't spill.

He got even more annoyed, "As a friend, I need to look after you as well." he said putting the spoon gently agents my lips, "We can share or you'll make me another bowl. Also, you've given me like 10 energy bars, if I won't eat now I can eat the bars at school and I'll be okay, Oikawa-san."

Thru out this, he was looking me in the eyes with his beautiful e/c orbs.

At that point, I must have been red as a tomato.

I was about to eat the cereal on the spoon, "Aw, that is so cute L/n-kun!" BUT THE WOMAN I CALL MOTHER SPOKED!

"Moooooom-~" I whined looking at the woman but got shut up by something sweet filling my mouth.

I looked at Y/n, then at the object in my mouth.

...

'HE FED ME!!!!'

I exploded from embarrassment.

After that horrible experience, we ate, went to my backyard, and start stretching.

"Oikawa-san are you feeling alright?" Y/n asked me as he was stretching his legs and oh boy he's flexible.

I looked at him and was about to answer but I caught myself staring at his legs.

I gulped.

"Oikawa-san?" the h/c haired boy asked, waved his hand in front of my face.

I shook my head, 'God, stop Tooru!' and slapped my face with my arms, "I-I'm fine, L/n-kun, just lost in thoughts."

'Shit, I stuttered.'

He hummed and continued to stretch.

I did the same.

'I feel weird'

As I was stretching I felt how heavy my eyes felt, 'Didn't I slept well?'

"*cough* *cough*- Shit!"

"Are you sure you feel okay?" Y/n voice beamed thru my head.

'Awww he cares.' "Yeah, I'm- *cough* *COUGH* bleh, fine." I answered. I felt disgusted by the unpleasant feeling in my throat.

'But even if he cares I don't want him to see me as a weakling. Some coughing won't bring me down!'

"Your face, it's pale." he then proceeded to put the back of his palm on my forehead.

I moved away from his touch and laugh awkwardly, "I'm fine! I'm Oikawa Toru, the best of best!" I said proudly but my voice was damaged by the coughs earlier.

'Curse you!'

He didn't look convinced, "You know we can practice after school and club activities." he said with a worried voice, "I'll ask for permission from mom once I'll get home and we can practice after you'll feel better." he got up and dust himself off.

"B-But-"

"Come on, if you feel unwell you shouldn't do any physical activities." the h/c male said, handed me his hand to hold, "If you'll overdo it we won't be able to practice for much longer than a half of the day." he smiled brightly with his eyes closed.