❄Shoto Todoroki - He did not regret it🔥

TW: Blood, Yelling

You have been in love with Shoto ever since you met him in UA, and soon after a few Months he asked you out and you agreed. On that same day he confessed to you and you and Shoto have been in a relationship for a while now. But a few Months passed after he confessed to you, he has been more controlling and manipulative to you.

- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 -

You and Shoto were in the Car and you were driving because you both are hungry and decided to go to the McDonals's Drive Thru. When you arrived at the Drive Thru you went to order the Food "Hello Welcome to McDonald's Drive Thru! What would you like?"

"Yes I will have a F/M/F (favorite mcdonalds food) and F/D, (favorite drink) hold on a sec" I then asked Shoto what he wants "Hey Shoto what do you want to have?" "Ugh just get me the same thing" he said not even looking at me but on his Phone instead. "Alright" "So can I have 2 of the F/M/F and F/D instead?" "Sure thing, please drive forward" "Thank you."

"Are you cheating on me?!" asked Shoto in a furious tone, "What?! why would I cheat on you?!" I asked slightly confused. "Ugh you're so Naive Y/N" he said, we got our Food and drove Home.

 Shoto Immediately started telling me how stupid I am and that Im cheating oh him and Im just denying it. This has been happening a lot for the Past few Months, and now that I see it, this Relationship wont last.

- 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 1 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

The Arguments are happening more often and are becoming more heated. He would always leave after the Argument and not come back for Days, While he is gone he always posts something new on Social Media of him hanging out with other Girls.

I try to ignore it but I cant. I was cooking Dinner for myself because I was sure Shoto wont come Home tonight, thats until I hear the Door open and close. "Y/N where is the Food im Hungry" I hear Shoto yell from the Door, "Uh its almost done Shoto" "Hurry up" I heard him say.

Once I was done cooking Dinner I quickly gave the Food to Shoto not having time to cook Food for myself "Ugh finally took you long enough" Shoto complained and started to eat while I went back to the Kitchen to cook for myself.

"Hey Shoto, where have you been?" I asked Shoto "Somewhere" he replied coldly "where specifically?" I asked "GOD! STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" he yelled "IM JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION WHATS SO HARD ABOUT THAT?" I yelled back.

The Arguing has continued to the Point where his Quirk got activated making some of the Furniture caught on Fire and other Furnitures freezing, I tried to calm him down but it made him more Furious making his Quirk stronger. "SHOTO CALM DOWN YOUR QUIRK IS ACTIVATED" I screamed, But then I felt something in my Stomach.

I looked at my Stomach and see Ice pierced through my Stomach, I started coughing blood. I looked at Shoto with fear in my Eyes "Shoto.. why?" Soon the light of my Eyes faded away and Shoto left the House not regretting a single Thing he did.