🥦Izuku Midoriya - What have I done..🥦

You and Izuku are in a happy Relationship and have been for about 8 Months now and in a few Weeks its your Birthday. But lately Izuku has been acting weird around you and is distant, you didnt really mind because you thought he was busy with School and working to become a Pro Hero. Your Parents are in a Business Trip somewhere and Izuku has a spare key to your House just in case.

- 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 -

Its a Thursday and I woke up at 7:30 and got myself ready for School. When I checked my Phone for any notifications but I didnt get any which kind of ruined my Morning but I put those Thoughts aside.

Once I finished, I went downstairs to see Izuku cooking Breakfast for me "Good morning Izuku" "O-Oh Good morning Y/N btw Happy Birthday! I made you your favorite Food!" he said showing me what he is cooking.

"Thats nice of you Izuku and thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday" "N-No worries Y/N" "Are you okay Izuku?" I asked worried. "Yes im perfectly fine!" he said and continued cooking, when he finished he gave me my food and he got himself ready for School.

Once we arrived at UA and went to our Class, I couldnt help but feel this uneasy feeling in my Chest. Whats worse is that noone wished me a Happy Birthday, only Izuku, Which made me upset but I tried not to show it.

Once Lunch arrived I went to the Rooftop and sat at my usual Spot eating my Food while looking at the View, Usually Izuku sits next to me but I havent seen him anywhere during in Lunch.

- 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 -

The Bell rang signalling that School is officially over, while I was on my way walking Home. Izuku came up to me and asked me "H-hi Y/N, wanna go to our Favorite Park with me?" "Sure" I said and we made our way there. Once we arrived Izuku broke the Silence "U-uhm Y/N can we talk?" he said nervously "Yeah sure what is it about?" I asked also worried.

"Ummm.. so you see I dont think this will work out.." he said "What do you mean?!" I asked in a confused and kind of sad tone "And I hate to do this to you on your Birthday, Happy Birthday by the way.. Im sorry Y/N.. Im breaking up with you.." I froze. My Emotions are all over the Place that I didnt notice Izuku walked away from me "Why.. Why Izuku Why..?"

- 𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒖 -

I was walking away from Y/N with Tears falling down my Cheeks like a Waterfall, I took out my Phone from my Pocket and spoke to the Phone "Y-You heard that right?" "I heard it clearly" "So you're not going to h-hurt them r-right..?" I said while chocking on my Tears "Hmmmm.. Depends." said the Person on the other side of the Call.

"W-WHAT DO YOU M-MEAN DEPENDS?!" I said yelling into the Phone "I dont know, depends. Quite a Shame you actually did that, I didnt think you were Confident enough to say it to their Face. Y/N will hate you for all Eternity." said the Person mocking me "L-listen Tomura, I did w-what you told m-me. A-and you p-promised to not hurt them!" I said shaking "I did? I dont remember saying that, Oh well." "W-WHAT N-" the Phone hung up.

"What have I done.."