1999..

TW:

Blood, death,sadness.

thsnk you for clicking on this story!!!!!! enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________---As I sat there on the stone-cold flow bolling my eyes out, hoping it would just be a nightmare a horrific one of that. There was blood on my hands as I clutch the body lying in front of me. Hugging him for the last time, my Farther Snape lay cold in my lap I knew that my Farther becoming a death eater would have come at a cost but not his life

I knew that I would have to finish this, the man that had ended his life had to die the same way my father did.

I headed out the room my Farther's dead body was laying in, looking back now I can still the tears running down my face as I ran to the courtyard. When I had finally made it Neville was making his speech, Molly was holding ginny back, Ron and Hermione looked numb, everyone else was listening to Neville's speech that's when I spotted him standing on the opposite side clutching his mother hand. Draco looking back at me with tears in his eyes he knew my father had just been killed, I could tell he was full of the guilt of the murder of him seen as he thought it was his fault because he was unable to kill dumbdoor "ahh miss y/n snape" spoke Voldemort as I waked to the firing line.

Spells flying everywhere and anywhere, the courtyard full of dead bodies mostly from the bad side of the war. As I cared on walking toward harry who was shooting spells at Voldemort. He knew how I felt and we both knew we wanted the same thing. we both wanted him to die. me and harry work together shooting the same spells at him he eventual hit the ground " we want you to pay for what you have done to us,
feel the same pain you made us feel. You broke us so we're going to Brack you more" I said walking towards the man that was sitting on the grown "YOU F**KING BROKE US" I said as I punched him in the face and walk back to Harry not turning my back once. eyes filled with anger " you ready Harry" I said with a devilish smile pasted on my face "that's do this" Harry said giving the same devilish smile "1" I said, "2" Harry said as we turned our heads to face each other "3" we both look back at him "AVADA KADAVR" as we said this the tip of are wands turns greens we look as Voldemort sent a spell witch was red we were fighting for domaines at this point the red spell was taking up until Voldemort wand was flacking the green spell claimed back the space it had lost and before we know it we was gone.

The courtyard was full of happiness I jumped into Harry arms we have just killed the man that broke us finally, wen I let go of Harry I went to go to Draco I ran across the courtyard but I was to late he was already on the bridge speed walking with his mum. I hit the floor screaming his name hoping he would turn around and run towards me but he didn't Harry, Ron and hermione came a hugged from the back " I never got to tell him" I said in between sobs "you never got to tell him what" hermione said holding me tighter            " That I'm pregnant" I said crying harder "Not even my dad knows they existed" I said sobbing even more than before.

I never finished my 6th year I couldn't my father was not there and would be the same. So I went home and got a job at the ministry of magic, raised my children hazel Malfoy and Hunter Malfoy, and that where this story begins....

________________________________________________________________________________If you are reading this I would like to let you know I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I've been perpetrating this perticly story for such a long time but I was to scared to put it out there. and now I have and I'm grateful that you actually read this this you so so much.

I would also like to add that I post every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Just so I have time for school and another thing.

I will place a trigger warning in every chapter of their stories if there is anything that may trigger you.

I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you tomorrow. goodnight (09:15 in England wen posting this).
Follow my Instagram: wattpad_saply_
Follow my tiktok: just.a_draco_simp
For updates!!!!