Adding Batter!

(This art is not mine, all credits got to the artist!)(This character does not belong to me, he belongs to NetEase Games)(let's get going!)(words: 572)(But like he be looking smexy- XD)

Name: Ganji Gupta 
career: Batter

His backstory:
Ganji Gupta, the Batter, had lived in a cold room with little furniture for years. He seldom stepped outside during the year and didn't seem to have any family or friends. He always looked so solemn that even those who lived nearby found it difficult to get to know him. Yet it was this peculiar and lonely man which the neighbors loved to gossip about. Whether it's the random loud noises coming from the room or his appearance which he kept hidden whenever he went out, or even the softly spoken words of appreciation to the neighbors' trivial kindness coming from a seemingly horrifying face. Some people said Ganji's behavior stemmed from regret. They found a cricket ball through a broken window in Ganji's room. He used to play for the Royal Cricket Team, yet his training ended abruptly due to a fire. Other people said that his behavior stemmed from cautiousness since he's living in a foreign country. However, they all agreed that he seemed to have a lot of secrets. They thought he might bring trouble to the town and decided to stay away from him.

Cuddling:
-He was never the most affection type but at some points
-He'll be affectionate just to make you feel better
-You would trace his scars with your fingers
-it would send shivers down his spine, but he loves it
-Would never admit it tho-

First Kiss:
-nervous
-Honestly didn't know what to do
-Thought u would hate it
-but u actually enjoyed it
-Laughed
-Thought you were making fun of him
-But you thought about how cute it was

What it's like dating him:
-Cleaning his cricket bat while he's sleeping(you do this on your own behalf)
-Like i said before tracing his scars when he's upset or in a bad mood
-Him saving you from the hunter (more the once may i say)
-playing with his hair (like fluffing it up)
-Stealing his shirt from time to time

When he's Jealous 0-0:
-Almost hitting the survivor(or) hunter with one of his batting balls
-But decides against it
-Will watch from afar glaring at the survivor/hunter with a murder look
-You find it adorable/funny when he's like this

Dating him would include: 
-Him teaching u how to play cricket
-cooking him some good food (if u don't know how to cook well now u do)
-honestly you guys would be like an protective couple

A picture you got of them:

(obvi i didn't draw this and i don't own this so credit goes to the artist!)

Smth you take of theirs:
-I said this before but one of his shirts
-But he only wants u to wear them with only him around bc of cleavage (doesn't matter if you're a boy, girl or even nb) 

You get hurt?!:
-you ended up falling down some stairs
-all u got was a bloody nose and a black eye
-He didn't let u go down any stairs by yourself for a while

(Ah i finally finished this i am SO sorry this took so long, i kinda forgot abt this but i will make sure to get some more chapters done! thank you all for keeping up with my slow ass and i'll see you all next time bye bye!)