《Chapter 1: The Beginning》

Ino's POV

Ino's POV

So. My best friend, Sakura Haruno, confessed to me, and I didn't accept her confession but yet I feel like I regret saying that. When did she confess? I'm about to tell you. So sit back, grab a drink, and relax. Unless your having sex then you should focus on that. Just saying. Ahem. Enjoy.

"Ready? Set!? GO!!!"

A Pinkette and Blonde suddenly bolted, running on the sand, kicking it back.

Yep. The blondie would be me. Ino. The pinky is Sakura. We agreed to race since we are competitive. Oh we are at the beach by the way. It was summer time so why not?

Sakura and I finished at the same time. We both panted and sluggishly looked at each other.

"Damnit Sakura... we're tied..." I panted. Sakura chuckled.

"I guess we are both speedy... kami... its so hot..." Sakura fanned herself with her hands.

"Oh!" I had an idea. Hehe there's no way Sakura could beat me.

"How about we swim all the way over there and then swim back. Loser has to clean the bathroom!" I said. Sakura smirked.

"Bring it on." Sakura was determined. The girl with two buns sighed. That would be Tenten. She is such a goofball I love her.

"Ready... Set... Go!" Tenten said. Sakura and I jumped into the cold water. I swam to the surface and began swimming. I noticed Sakura was faster. Damnit! I won't let forehead beat me! I tried swimming faster but Sakura was still much faster. I noticed Sakura was already swimming back.

God damnit... Eh.. At least I'm not hot. I finally reached to the small rock. As I was about to swim back, I noticed something moving underwater. My heart began to race. I stayed calm thoug-

Oh SHIT ITS A FUCKING SHARK! FUCK WHAT I SAID.

I let out a shriek. I tried my best to quickly swim back to the land but then I realized something. The waves was strong. It had gotten windy. I- I can't swim back! Oh god. Oh no no no no! The shark is gone though.