《Chapter 3: Fear》

Good news! Its been a week or 2 and I'm finally out of the fricking hospital! I get to home home~ Though Sakura is all the sudden so protective of me

Though Sakura is all the sudden so protective of me. So much to the point she is apparently staying overnight with me. Which... I don't understand.

I finally reached to my door

I finally reached to my door. Opening it with my keys and entering. I took a deep breath.

"Ah... Finally! Home sweet home!" I stretched.

"You desperately need a bath. You stink." Sakura said. I shot a glare at Sakura.

"Well my apologies that my teenage hormones is making me stinky." I said. Sakura rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to put our stuff in your room then I'll get the bath ready for you." Sakura said before heading to my room. Bath... why does that make me feel... kinda uneasy....?

I heard the running water coming from the bathroom. I felt my heart racing. Why am I getting so nervous?! Its just a bath damnit.

"Ok Ino!" Sakura called.

"H-Hai." I replied, now heading to the bathroom. The bath was full and had soap foam.

"Kay. I'll be by the door if you need me. " Sakura left the bathroom, closing the door. I noticed Sakura left a clean set of my clothes on the counter. I sighed. I took off everything I had on me.

I slowly dipped my foot in the warm water, my heart was racing so much. My hands started to shake. I retracted my foot.

Shit... I'm scared of the water now...

"Sakura...?" I said hugging my arms.

"Yeah?" Sakura replied.

"I can't a bath..." I mumbled. I was kinda embarrassed.

"Huh? Why...?" Sakura asked.

"Cause... I'm scared." I said. It was quiet for a few moments.

"I'll come inside and hold your hand if you get in the bathtub. I won't be able to see you with the foam covering you. Is that okay?" Sakura asked. I.. hm... Sakura won't let me drown... Come On INO! DON'T BE A WUSS.