chapter 3

I woke up early so I could go to dunkin and get my large carmel ice coffee and breakfasts sandwich. I drove to dunkin and while I was ordering I got asked if I could take a picture with them and of course I said yes because I don't want to hurt my dads picture in the media. Back at home I finished my coffee and sandwich and went to take a shower. After my shower I got ready for tryouts. I put my hair in french braids and grabbed my cheer bag and shoes and head to try outs. When I got there I was greeted by Karlie Ann who has been my cheer best friend since as long as I can remember.

During tryouts we perform a dance and I did it perfectly when they were judging us. Then we did standing and running tumbling and my tumbling was the hardest and best there. next we stretched for stunts and jumps and my jumps to full and jumps to tuck we're all landed perfectly. My stunt group was good we hit and my positions in the air were very good my lines looked good and everything was going well.

a few hours after try outs we found out what teams we made. And i made C4 and Senior Elite. I was so excited Senior elite was my dream team and I finally got on it. After finding that out i decided to post on instagram.

liked by 12,251,742 othersabeckham- dream team 👑round 1•••odell- congrats baby girlsbronny

abeckham- dream team 👑round 1

odell- congrats baby girls
bronny.james- check your dms
lebronjames- ^you better be nice son
abeckham- thanks dad @odell

when I read the comments I laughed and then I went to check my dms.

messages between alex and bronny

bronny- hey what's your snap
alex- hey my snap is abeckham13
bronny-okay thanks
end of messages

snapchat from bronny
i opened his snap and it was of him and his little sister and she said she looked up to me.
i snapped him back and said awww i definitely have to meet y'all. then me and my dad drove home from the gym. I got home and took a shower and then my dad told me to dress nice because the james family was coming over for dinner. I put on a next sweater and jeans and had my hair down. By the time I got downstairs dinner was ready and they were at our house.

at dinner I sat by bronny's little sister and bronny. We were talking about sports and stuff. Then out of nowhere lebron asked me if I had a boyfriend causing my dad and uncle jarvis to look at me. I obliviously said no cause I don't and then lebron said good. I was kinda weirded out by that question but it's whatever. After dinner me and bronny and his siblings went to our game room and played some call of duty on the xbox. I in ended up fall asleep because i woke up early and had tryouts today. I felt my body being picked up but I just thought it was my dad or jarvis and then I opened my eyes when they placed me into bed and it was bronny who put me in my bed.
"thank you" i said to him
"your welcome"he laughed