Chapter 1

Part 1 :Find You

The moon floated high among the clouds, as red as the blood which flows in my viens.

look down at myself, a white night dress and bare footed. The wind blew vigorously against my skin, stinging it with a freezing cold touch. I'm in a large field of uncut grass that reaches my waist, the grass slaps my skin as the wind picks up speed. I'm so cold.

I start to look for a place I could go to warm myself up, somewhere I could get a jacket perhaps, I walk down the hill feeling drowsy and in a dreamy state.

"Dani..." I hear from a distance, a shiver rolls through me at the alluring voice which beckons me.

"Dani, Dani, come here." I hear once again. I know I shouldn't, but the voice calls to me, pulls me to go, to follow its demand, and I do.

Not more than two minutes later I see a small cottage in the distance. It looks cozy and so warm, with the smoke flowing out from the chimney, the yellow hue of light behind the white curtain and slow, gentle music playing from inside. I quicken my pace, trying to reach the house as fast as I can to avoid freezing my toes off.

I reach for the door handle, and twist it open. No dice. I mummur an incantation and the door swiftly opens, the first thing I notice is that the lovely house I thought to have stepped into is in fact an arena. It's as if I've opened a portal into a completely different place.

I inch into the place, weapons have been put on display around the walls of strong concrete. Better prepared than sorry right? Or is that not how the saying goes...

I rush to the weapons and choose two twin daggers, a bow along with a few arrows and a sword.
I wait, quietly and patiently, I wait.

Five minutes pass, fifteen minutes and still nothing.

"Eh, guess I should have seen this coming." I say quietly.

I move to the door that leads back to the cottage, and just when I'm about to leave, a blinding green light emerges from behind me.

"Fight Dani, or you shall die." It's the voice from before, the one that called me here. It tells me to fight... But who, and why?

I guess I'm about to find out.

The light fades only to be replaced by the lights in the arena, showing me two figures, two identical figures who are standing on either side of me, looking just as confused as I am if not more.

"Fight!" The voice commands, the vibrations of furry pulsing through my body, jolting me from my state of shock.

The one from my left make the first move, he reaches his hand out and a green light dances around his fingers, before the throwing knives behind him fly through the air and straight into his awaiting hands. He is a metal bender.

I'm not too far behind as I position my bow to his direction and open a portal to my right, leading to the opposite site of the arena. Leftie has the knives floating in mid-air, he seems to be too concentrated on them so I decide to take a peak at the other one, his eyes glow a bright shade of forest green, just like the light around the left guy's hand, and the fog that appears when I use my power. Strange.

The guy on the left lets one of the knives fly, heading straight for me, I quickly duck my head and the knife goes right above me and right into the portal I created, soon followed by me.

I end up on the other end of the arena.

"Fight, fight or die." the sickening voice I've been hearing has come out once again.
The two boys look around, curious as to where the tantalizing whisper comes from.