Chapter 18|Amyah

" Aww, did daddy lil ugly self scare you??" I said to baby Tay while I was trying to stop him from crying. Artavion started laughing. I miss Artavion, I still love him to but I don't want to take him back in my life right now, cause I don't want him to fuck around with these hoes on me. Baby Tay crying cause he was sleepy, I start rocking him, but he kept crying. Tay walked over and grabbed Baby Tay outta my hands and he start rocking him and baby Tay stopped crying and soon fell asleep. "Aww, yall cute, let me take a picture" I said. I took a picture of them and put it on Instagram. My caption read, "My baby, trying to get that father and son bond with his daddy🙌😘💯 after a few minutes I get 200k likes and 200 comments. I'm ready to go home, I tell Tiana that I'm gone and she hugs me and I walk toward Tay and reach for my baby but he said "nah, don't touch my son," "your son??, boy please you ain't hold him inside you for 9 months" I chuckled. "I'm bout to leave so I want my baby" I said, "okay then I'm going with you" he said. "Ight, then come on" I said. We walk to my car Tay put him in the car seat and we sped off. We arrived at my house I opened the door, Tay walked in and put baby Tay In his room. I Get some pop out the fridge and start drinking it. then I walked in my room and Tay was behind me. He start touching my neck, right in my spot that turn me on. "Ta..Tay stop" I moaned. then I pushed him off me. "You can leave now" I said. "Come on girl, you know you missed this" he said. "Im not bout to let my baby daddy that I haven't been talking to in two years, just fuck me" I said. He picked me up and kissed me, I automatically just wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back and then he threw me on the bed and pulled my pants off and panties. He licked my clit while he had two fingers in my pussy, this shit feel good I ain't had sex in a while. "Ahh, oh shit Tay... I'm bout to cum" I said. He had me screaming loud asl. I miss him.