Chapter 5 : Artavion

I just arrived at Amyah's crib. I'm leaning on my car as she walked to my car. I stare her up and down as she walked toward me. "Damn, Mya you look bomb as hell" I said, she smiled and looked down,"Thanks Tay, You look fine as hell"she said. I move my dreads out my face and said "Girl you know I'm that fly ass nigga", she laughed and walked up to me and gave me a hug I wrap my hands around her waist and squeeze her tight then let her go. I walked on her side of the car and opened the door and she got in and I shut the door then I got in the car and shut the door and we sped off. "I like your car Tay, it's hot" she said. "Thanks Baby Girl" I said, "It's also fast as hell, Watch" I added. I started speeding up, then I stop, cause I see her getting scared. "You getting scared Mya??" I asked. "Yeah, I'm scared of this car"she answered, "You know I'm small, I ain't used to that shit" she answered. I laughed then I asked "Baby girl, why you ain't got a car??," "Cause, I'm saving up to get me one" she answered. "Oh, What's yo favorite color??" I asked. "Red" she answered. "Oh I knew that, cause how sexy you was in yo outfit that was red earlier" I said. She smiled big then asked "So.. TayMoney how you make yo money?." "Imma be honest with chu, I sell weed and crack" I answered. "That's cool wit me Tay"she stated, "I don't fuck with bum ass, broke ass nigga's anyways"she added. We was talking for a few minutes, then we arrived at Tiana's house and I can hear loud music and smell weed smoke. I park in front of the house and start to roll a blunt and then I light it. Amyah leaned over my body and grabbed my blunt and said " let me hit this." We smoked it and then got out and walked into Tiana's house. It was loud as hell in there, I heard Chief Keef playing. We walked in the living room and saw Tiana and La'tavion get up and greet us then Amyah sat down and I sat down next to her. "Hey Mya baby, you look cute girl" said Tiana. "Thanks, TiTi" said Amyah. "Girl Tay better watch these nigga they might steal you" she laughed. "I might catch a body for her" I chuckled. Tiana stood up and said "everbody grab yo partner it's lap dance time" Amyah gets up and grabs my hand and say "we wanna go first", she walked me toward a chair and I sat down. Tiana started Body Party by Ciara. Amyah started moving her ass on my lap. Damn!! she can move her hips, I stare at her ass then I grab her ass then she turns around toward me and starts grinding on my lap. I grab her hips everybody start going crazy when she was dancing on me. Are turn was over and I was smiling. I ain't gon lie the way she was dancing had a nigga stuck for a minute. She bad, and she the wifey type but I don't know if I really want to wife her, I know she the Babymomma type, I'm really into her now, imma ask her can I come to her house and see where it go from there. Amyah my girl now, hands down.