Chapter 4

The chapter you have all been waiting for! Sorry it took so long loves <3

"Did he just... die?" Tsukasa questioned while looking up at Natsuhiko who was by his side, to which he nodded his head yes. One of Yamabuki's eyes peeked open "No, I just wanted to get revenge on the floor" he sarcastically joked out loud. Me being me, a funny ass person, decided to say something hilarious. "Well, you sure failed  to do a simple task Lemon." I spoke out, Lemon sighed as everyone laughed along with me. 

"Welp..!" I clasp my hands together "Let's just keep on rolling.."

Time skip

~featuring non-daikon legged Yashiro~

The game had finally ended, to where we learned that Aoi was in fact the killer. "Phew! That was pretty tricky once Teru and Mitsuba started getting suspicious about me!" Aoi said to the group, quickly brushing her purple hair to the side. "Yeah! I knew you were suspicious because you kept on keeping quiet!!" Mitsuba complained. 

"Well Mitsuba, the quiet ones mostly are the killers" I said to him, pulling out some pocky from my bag, Hanako suddenly looked at the two of us with a smirk, sitting up from his spot and stealing one of my pocky while leaning in close to my ear, "Or the quiet ones are the most loud ones~" he whispered, making my mind go to places, resulting in my face heating up when I knew what he meant. I shove my face in my hands while some of the people saw what had just happened but not knowing what the ghost had said. '

'Okay.. just... shut up for now (Y/N)... you already have probably done enough...'

"Okay everyone!" Teru shouted so everyone would have his attention. "Yashiro and I have decided to watch a movie! Since this is the classic party and we all have different movie types, i've decided to get us all tickets to a random movie, then after a while, we will switch to a random movie." he explained. "Like... Movie jumping?" Akane asked, sitting down while eating his Raspberry Pie, giving some to Aoi to which she gladly accepted. "Yes! But this movie has all the basic genre's so we will watch some horror, romance, comedy, sci-fi, Thriller, Musical, Fantasy and lastly, Drama!" Yashiro answered. 

"So! Get all of your things packed and ready! We will also be sneaking in snacks so grab as many food as you want! Make sure to go in Pajama's too no matter how... weird or sexual it looks?" he said to us while setting up a timer, cringing at what he just said. 

Alrighty! At least there is a chapter! Next will be Movie Jumping and maybe some action between Hanako and (Y/N)? Comment what you think some of the movies will be and which genre should be (Y/N)'s favorite and emotional movie! Love you guys and peace! <3