Chapter 3

A/N: Heyyyy, sorry I didn't post a chapter :3! Many family problems and my sister is coming home from College today so I probably won't be able to post a ton for a bit!

"Nice to meet you a-all. So... What shall we do first?" I questioned as I turned to Nene for a response. Nene finally looks back at me and responds with "Ah! Before you all came, we had a few ideas in mind like Mafia, Wink Murder, Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, Two truths and a lie, the Pocky challenge, Nerf Gun War, Who would most likely, and finally, some movies! We thought of doing a photo scavenger hunt but that still needs to be determined if we're going to do that"

"What do you think we should do (Y/N)?" she asks. "I guess we can start with... Wink Murder? Not really sure."

A few people look confused, finally a guy with a cat-like mouth and shaggy brown hair speaks up. "Not to be a bother but.. Not much of us know what Wink Muder is..." He scratches the back of his head while fiddling with his fingers. "Oh um..." I hesitate on what to say.

I finally grabbed some cards that were somehow next to me and told everyone to get in a circle. "I will hand each of you a card. If you get the Joker, you're the murderer. But don't tell anyone! The murderer has to wink at someone at random times and once they do, whoever they winked at has to continue with what they're doing while counting quietly to 5. Once the five second countdown is done um.. They basically fall to the ground and kind of make a scene? If you want to make it fun, grab some fake blood and keep it on hand, if you get winked at you can run off somewhere like to the bathroom and fall on the ground while putting the fake blood on yourself." I explained. The group who was confused finally seemed to get it. I finished passing out the cards and gave myself one too. "3...2...1... Look at your cards and keep quiet." I tilt my card towards myself to see that I got the 2 of spades. I keep my face emotionless so no one would suspect me for my facial looks. Turning my head up, I look to see that everyone else has no sort of emotion in their eyes.

"Let the games begin." Sakura elegantly says as she carefully stands up. "So what do we do now?" Hanako asked the group of friends. "We just go about our day, get snacks, talk to people, stuff like that, even put on a movie if you'd like to" I said back to him while heading to go get some strawberry milk in the kitchen. One thing that you should know is that I practically live with Yashiro, so she always makes sure that there is some Strawberry Milk, I poured some of the delicious pink milk into a glass cup while putting whipped cream on top and adding some pink sprinkles on top with it. After taking many sips of the fruity drink, I heard a thud followed by a scream coming from the living room.

I set my drink down quickly but slowly walked into the living room to see a crowd of people circling around someone, I pushed through to see a yellow haired male on the ground with blood on his face.

Yamabuki Lemon was...

Dead