1.

*bell ringing.

" Bye Elizabeth! " I heard a voice behind me say.

I quickly turned around. The awkward thing is that I didn't recognize the girl in front of me.

" Bye.. " I awkwardly greeted back.

I pushed the door open and tried my best to leave my schools property.

The chilly air made me shake a bit.

That's when I saw him, My whole body started to boil with anger.

I bit the inside of my lip, to try and hold back all the anger I felt.

It was Logan Evans, a total bad boy. Most of girls would describe him as irresistible. But I'm not most girls.

Logan and I used to be friends when we were little, When we started highschool he totally ditched me.

Then he started flirting with every girl, and I mean every girl.

Right now.. I hate him.

I quickly walked past him.

" Looking good Eliza " He stated , whistling. I hate when he gives me nicknames.

I shiver went up my spine as he spoke.

I turned around abruptly, not really longing to see his face.

Now I was facing him.

The wind blew threw my hair.

" Dont you have something better to do than to harass girls? " I said , smiling viciously.

He studied me from head to toe.
" I cant help It when you look like that." He answered , seconds later he winked with his left eye.

I sighed " Asshole " I replied.

I spun around and walked towards the bus station.

" Such an idiot " I muttered annoyed.

You'd be surprised of how much I thought It only was one day he would make offensive comments. Or ever bother me again.

If only you knew how wrong I was..

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

First chapter of my new book👏
Don't worry following chapters will be longer, Since this is the first I just wanted to let you know a bit first👌
I hope you liked it❤️ yours truly / Pieterselover 💜