chapter 1:the beginning

(A/n: normal=talking/dialogue
Italics=thinking/actions
ALL CAPS=YELLING)

We see a darkened screen that reveals a figure with a tuxedo and a fedora turned away from the screen. Suddenly the figure shifts into a woman in a kimono wearing a mask as if the perspective is changing when a ringing sound starts to intensify until.....

(Six's POV)

I suddenly wake up in a open suitcase frightened from the woman that I saw. I examine my surroundings and suddenly I feel as if I had to go somewhere in the place. I stand up and step off the suitcase and start to walk to the right to see a dark spot and I check my raincoat pockets to find a lighter. After turning the lighter on I see a unlit candle in the candle holder. I light the candle using the lighter and look to my right to see an closed vent cover. I pull the vent cover up and entered the vents.

(short timeskip brought to you by chibi six hugging a chibi Y/N)

(Six POV)

After crawling out of the vent i land on a crate that i walk off then landed on some metal platform and i see stairs and i begin to walk up the steps. After a few seconds of walking up the steps i reach another dark area though because of my lighter i am able to see where i am going. As i was walking i see a gap underneath a wall, i crouch underneath the wall and move through the opening entering a room with a bed with a windowless hole above it.i walk across the room then I climb the bed then walk to the other side of the bed and climbed the ledge of the hole to suddenly fall onto a mattress. When i looked up and saw two legs dangling from the hole in the ceiling with a chair underneath them. I looked pass the chair and see a door that i can't reach normally. So i pull the chair over to the door, then i climb the chair to turn the handle that leads me to a different room...

(Y/N POV)

You suddenly wake up in an unfamiliar place 'where am i'? You thought. You look down to see two ankle braces on your ankles but no chains. You examine your surroundings and you see an active tv that isn't playing any sounds. You walk over to the tv and place your hand on it. Suddenly a hand that is larger than yours appears on the other side of the tv on the same spot you placed your hand at. You start to feel and intense pain go through your body and a figure to manifest behind the screen and before you fall unconscious you hear a voice that isn't yours say "take revenge on the one who wears a yellow coat". And then you fall unconscious.

(Six POV)

After i escaped those leaches i hear a loud scream echo throughout the entire place. It caused shivers to go down my spine but i kept moving but i suddenly got a good feeling about whatever lies ahead of me. As i continued forward i saw a weirdly humanoid creature with freakishly long arms but short lega dragging a cage with what looks likely to be a child inside at the walkway at the window with what looks likely to have blankets used as a rope to climb out so i climbed up the rope to find myself in some sort of bathroom. After opening the door i see an evenly spaced out bars with electricity running through them i found a lever behind the door but it was out of reach again. Luckily i found a crate that seems to have toilet paper in it so i dragged the crate to the lever and climbed the crate and pulled the lever causing the lights to go out and a ticking sound to be heard. So i rushed to the bars and squeezed through before the power came back on. The room i was in looked like a playroom though in the corner of the room i saw a tv that was on but playing no static sound illuminated a boy that looks my age and by the looks of it is unconscious so i rushed over to check on him.

That's it for chapter 1 hoped you enjoyed