Neverseen

Glimmer's eyes landed on the prisoner. Potential, and some that might actually listen to her. He was glaring at the floor, and Glimmer could feel the darkness reacting to his anger. 

She stepped up to him, and studied him. "You have a lot of potential," she told him.

"Why do you care?" He snapped back. 

Glimmer blinked for a second. before smiling. "How much training do you have?" She asked after a second, and he looked up in surprise. 

"Uh, enough." He answered. 

Glimmer smirked. "You can never have enough training." She informed him. "Enough to keep control, yes, enough to use your power well, of course! But you can always learn more, and you can never have to much. You only have enough if there is nothing left to learn, and that never happens."

He stared at her for a few seconds, before glaring at the floor again. "I guess your right, but why would you train me?" He asked. 

Glimmer paused. "I guess we'll have to see together. You in?" 

The newcomer paused, as if waiting for her to say something like, Just kidding, why would I train you? but she was serious. 

"Why should I trust you?" He asked.

"Valid question...hmm, I guess you don't have to, you simply have to agree to let me train you."

I know it was short, I just wasn't sure how to continue it, so yeah. ~Raylacon