Chapter 12

Toni's P.O.V
Sorry I didn't update for a while. I had writers block but hopefully y'all like this chapter.
I woke up to Cheryl holding waist and her legs intertwined with mine. I smiled and began to softly make little circles on her back.
"Go back to sleep." Cheryl told me and held me closer to her if that was physically possible.
"Princess you have to remember I've been waking up this time since I was 15 years old. Telling me to go back to sleep is not going to work." I said and kissed the top of her head. Cheryl looked up at me and then laid her head on my shoulder.
"Fine,I order you to cuddle me and go back to sleep." Cheryl said and I chucked and kissed her head.
"Yes your majesty." I told her and Cheryl went back to sleep,while I stayed awake for the next three hours. Once it was 8 in the morning,Cheryl started to stir and she rose her head up.
"Good morning TT." Cheryl said and rolled off of me.
"Good morning princess." I said and sat up.
"TT,instead of calling me princess all time call me Cheryl. I like the way you say my name." Cheryl said and plaid her head on my legs.
"Ok Cheryl,I will but only when we are alone. If the king and Queen hear me calling you by your first name-"
"They won't do anything." Cheryl cut me and started to hold my hand. I looked at her and studied her features, as I was looking at her somebody knocked on her door.
"Come in!" Cheryl said without letting go of my hand. I looked at the door and saw the Queen come in followed by the king.
"Good morning honey, and good morning Toni." The Queen said and I bowed my head to her.
"Good morning your majesty." I replied back as Cheryl got up and laid on me.
"Cheryl you're going to kill her,if you keep laying on her like that." I heard the King say as he looked at Cheryl. Who had her legs wrapped around my left one, and her hands hugging my neck.
"Oh hush Clifford, as long as Toni is comfortable,she'll be fine." The Queen said and Cheryl stuck her tongue out at her father. And the king did it back. I smiled and the Queen rolled her eyes.
"I can't believe I married a child,at like a king Clifford." The Queen said and I smiled and began to make hearts on her back. Cheryl snuggled closer to me and kissed my neck I sighed and held her hand.
"Well anyway we came to tell you love birds that we're having a picnic for breakfast as a family. So get dressed and get in the car." The Queen said and Cheryl got off of me and walked to the closet. I sat up on the bed and watched Cheryl pick out an outfit.
"TT do you think this dress will look good on me?" Cheryl asked me and held the dress up against herself.
"Cheryl you look good in anything,but I do like that color." I said and Cheryl blushed and nodded.
"Ok but I kinda want to wear this,what do you think?" Cheryl asked me as she held up a white crop top and black pants.

"I-I think you would l-look amazing Cheryl

"I-I think you would l-look amazing Cheryl." I said and she smiled and walked in the closet and changed. I tried to look away but I couldn't, it was like her body was hypnotizing me. I saw Cheryl smirk and turned it face me.
"Like what you see,TT?" She asked me and I couldn't find any words.
"Close your mouth,you might swallow a fly." Cheryl said and winked at me and continued to get dressed. I finally shook my head and pulled the blanket off of me, and walked towards Cheryl.
"Excuse me Princess but I do like what I see." I said and cupped her face. We both leaned in and kissed. I pulled away and walked out the closet.
"I'm going to my room to change,Princess." I said and Cheryl jogged out her closet.
"Not without me,just give me a second." Cheryl said and I nodded and watched her brush her hair and teeth really quick and she also added makeup.
"Why do you wear makeup?"I asked her as I opened her bedroom door.
"Because I like makeup,TT." Cheryl replied and I nodded and we walked to my room. I opened the door and I opened my wardrobe,and before I could grab my uniform, Cheryl lightly moved me to the side.
"You're not wearing you uniform,you're not on duty. You need to to wear regular clothes." Cheryl said and handed me some black boots,black pants and a white shirt ling sleeve shirt.