Chapter 1

(y/n POV)

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" My mother says waking me up. I rub my eyes and smile, then sit up.

"Get ready, and then I'm gonna need you to run and get some food for us, I forgot to do it yesterday." She kisses my forehead and pats me on the head. She walks down stairs, and I get up and brush my (H/L)(H/C) hair, and get some over used clothes on. I then put my hair in a low bun, and head down stairs.

"Okay Mom, I'm heading out for food." My mother hands me some change for the food, and hugs me.

"Okay Sunshine, I love you. Be safe!" I start to walk out the door, but before I do I turn around.

"I love you too Mom." I then run to the market area, and look around for the food we usually get.

Suddenly, I see a boy with black hair and determination in his eyes, and a girl who also has black hair and a red scarf flowing in the wind. The boy bumps into my shoulder, and the girl accidently tripped and fell on top of me.

"S-sorry" she said and quickly got off of me. Then another boy turns the corner.

"ERENNNNNN" He starts to come closer my way and I then grab his hand and stop him.

"What is going on?"

"I uhm my friend eren is going to get hurt because of me"

He starts to sob. I feel bad for him, he seems sweet.

"He won't get hurt. Not if I kick their asses first."

The blonde hair boy smiles at me and grabs my hand and takes me to where the boy and girl were going.

"I'm Armin by the way!"

"I'm (Y/N)."

We finally get to a ally where the raven haired boy starts getting pushed around. I pull up my sleeves and get closer to them. One guy goes to throw a punch at the boy, but then the raven haired girl leaps into the air and kicks him in the face.

The boy then pounces on one of the other bullies. The 3rd Bully approaches me.

"You're too pretty to be here don't you think?" I glared at him. I open my mouth like I'm about to speak, then I kick him in the balls. He falls to his knees out of pain. I grab his head and knee him in the nose, causing his nose to bleed. I then put my arm around his neck and put him in a choke hold, the bully passes out and the rest of those mean bullies ran away.

Armin grabs the boy's hand helping him up.

"Guys this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Eren and Mikasa." Eren goes to shake my hand, but Mikasa put her hand out in front of his.

"Thank you." Mikasa said quietly.

"Yea, really! Thanks!" Eren says with a smile. "Would you like to hang out with us for a little bit? We can go hang out at the tree Mikasa and I like to go to!" I looked over at Mikasa who seemed a little unsure.

"Uhm.. sure if that's okay with Armin and Mikasa too! I should probably stop by my house first and tell-" I then was interrupted by rocks flying everywhere. I look up and see a giant titan at the wall.

"OH NO! MY HOUSE IS THAT WAY" Eren yelled. Then another rock starts flying. It hits an area that is in my neighborhood.

"WAIT MY HOME IS IN THAT DIRECTION!" Mikasa and Eren run in the direction to their house, and Armin runs with me to my house.

I finally get to my house and see my Mother crushed by a rock, barely breathing.

"M-mom" I sob, she uses all her strength to touch my hand.

"S-sunshine.. t-titan.." she whispers. I turn around to see a titan staring at Armin and I.

"MOM IM SORRY I LOVE YOU" I sob into her hand.

"I-I love you too"she then takes her last breath. The titan then reaches down to grab Armin, but I push him out of the way. I am now gripped into the titan's hand. I start to scream in terror, but I see a soldier come and slice it's nape. The titan loses grip of me and I jump out of it's hand. I grab Armin who is sobbing and run towards Eren's place. I hear Erren screaming, and see him and Mikasa being carried away by another soldier.

Another soldier grabs Armin and I and takes us to safety.

Sorry this is a shorter chapter! I am gonna make them longer as we go. Any reccomendations let me know :) also dont forget to comment and vote! Sorry for any grammar mistakes! Thank you my lovely readers. See you in the next chapter!