Chapter 12

Y/N POV 

It had been a couple weeks since sawney and bean, and today we were going on a mission. This would be my first mission since joining the scouts, and i cant tell if the weird feeling in my stomache is from nerves or excitement. I notice Mikasa being a little on edge when i head to experiments with Hanji and eren. Maybe she is just scared that i will get hurt, that's understandable though. But i'm starting to think it might be a little more? It could be in my head but it seems like she is kinda jealous.. but of who? 

I am getting ready for the mission in my room with i feel two arms wrap around me. "Hey mikasa" I turn around and peck her lips and she lifts my chin with her left hand. "Please be careful out there today, I am trusting levi to take care of you." I caress her cheek and wrap my arms around her neck, having to get on my tippy toes to do so since she is taller than me. She wraps her arms around my waist. "The same goes for you.. please be safe out there, and think rationally.. please." I break our hug and kiss her again, and then intertwine hands with her. "Let's go to breakfest."

Levi and the rest of the squad besides eren was here, we sit down and Levi looks up at us. "Where is eren?" I shrug my shoulders and look at mikasa who begins to sigh and rolls her eyes, "Eren has a habit of sleeping in." Levi groans a little, "I'll take care of this." He walks down to the basement and it goes quiet. About 3 minutes later we hear eren from down stairs. 

"AHH SORRY SIR IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN PLEASE DONT KICK MY RIB AGAIN" Levi comes back up the stairs 5 minutes later pulling eren by the hair who now has his clothes on. "Eren when we get back from this mission your cleaning the entire castle." I look over at Eren who was holding his rib. "But sir-" Levi quickly interupts him, "That's an order." I give eren a sympethetic look. 

"This could be our last meal all together. So i want all of you to enjoy this meal." Levi starts to eat, and petra just glances at him for a moment. We eat and mikasa, eren, and i listen to the rest of the squad remanence on silly memories. "I remember this one time Eren, mikasa, armin, and i were on the boat, and some old drunk dude started to insult armin, telling him that he needs to look more like a man.." I start to giggle, "and Eren starts to jump in and grabs the bottle from the man's hand and hits him in the head with it." Mikasa and I start to laugh, "OH YEA I REMEMBER THIS" eren's face got red. "No need to tell the rest of this story." I smirk at eren, "Oh eren. this is payback." eren's eyes widen and mikasa looks confused, "ill tell you later" she nods and i continue the story, "Anyway so the old man grabs eren's collar and pretends to throw eren over the edge, but mikasa and i came to the rescue.." Eren starts to cover his face and i look at mikasa and laugh some more, "AND EREN PISSED HIMSELF" everyone started laughing, even levi was laughing to himself. We all continue to share stories and finish breakfest and get ready to go.

-time skip-

Mikasa and i were separated, im with the rest of the levi squad while mikasa is out with our friends in a different part of  the mission. We enter the forest and not long after a female looking titan is chasing us. Killing all our team mates behind us. "WHAT KIND OF ABNOMRAL IS THAT?" I ask Levi as we keep running on our horses from it. "LET ME SHIFT SIR! OUR COMRADS ARE DYING OUT THERE!" Petra glares at eren, "No eren you have to trust us. Just keep riding."

They argue for a minute and then levi convinces eren to trust us. I understand how he feels though.. its making me sick to my stomache that while my comrads are dying right behind me im just running away. I really hope mikasa is okay... Mikasa please be okay.

Before i knew it i was picked up by the female titan and i was put in its mouth. Is it going to kill me? It wraps me up in it's saliva and i slowly start to pass out due to the heat.

Mikasa's Pov

Something's wrong. I can feel it. "I'm leaving and finding the Levi squad." I swiftly go through the forest when i hear eren's titan. I quickly get to where the noise was and see eren's titan fighting with some sort of female titan. "MIKASA! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I turn to see Levi covered in blood. "I FELT LIKE SOMETHING WAS WRONG. WHERE'S Y/N?" I turn to see Eren losing his fight against that female titan. "Mikasa.. she might be  dead but we are unsure. She is currently resting in that titan's mouth." I snarl and go after the female titan. "EREN IF YOU CAN HEAR ME GO NOW! RUN EREN" Eren's titan gets up and gets in a fighting stance again. I get in front of the titan. 

She looks so.. familiar. She gets in her fighting stance, and looks me in the eyes, she goes to swing but i move around and slice her left arm off. She stops everything she is doing and just.. screams? Very loud. I turn to hear stomping in every direction. Annie runs off in the distance. "MIKASA GO FOLLOW EREN AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS." I nod and take off to follow.

Y/n.. please be alive.

I lowk kinda feel like this chapter was really bad : / idk im so confident in my other books but this one i want to be perfect lol so im sorry if you didnt like this chapter, i'll be sure to make the next chapter sm better <3 Also if you like Maid sama, i started writing a Misaki x female reader, so if your interested go check it out :) I love you guys!