Life Changing

Once when I was just a little kid, with no idea of how the world really works 

I used to say of how I really wanna be a grown up, How I wanted to go to school, graduate from college and look for a job.

 By the time I reach Junior year, it was full of fun and unforgettable moments that I got excited to go to college thinking it would be the same.

Yet when I reached college, Everything was different.

Requirements became one of your top most priorities. 

 But there are times that college is fun. 

we tend to have foam parties inside the university and a week of Intramurals means no class so all you have to do is chill and have some fun. We do be having live bands and stuffs you get to experience once in your life for free,

Not until you become a graduating student. 

Requirements were everywhere waiting for you.

Going home late because of the University party becomes going home late because of the projects that needs to be submitted on time. We tend to have no sleep and so coffee becomes our pal. 

 College is one heck of a roller coaster ride, Though it wasn't easy but it's worth it. 

 And then the day of the graduation came.

I was happy, but I'm not. 

I'm excited But I wasn't.

It was a mixed emotion that I myself couldn't even understand.

The thing that I was so excited about when I was a kid is finally here,

 I grew up.

 I graduated. 

 And Now here I Am,

  Here I am wishing I was a kid again. 

 Stupid right? 

 Well, reality is tough and you can't blame me.

Life after college is no joke because as an adult that your are, you need to find a job. 

And finding a job is and was never easy.

as an adult, you've got lots of responsibilities and all the pressure is on you.

Everybody has a very high expectation of you, so high that when you graduated a Bachelor's Degree in college they always expected you to have a decent and a high paying job but life doesn't work that way. 

just like everyone said,

There's no shortcuts nor easy way to reach success.

Yes you Graduated as  Bachelor's Degree but you could always end up as Restaurant crew or a factory worker before you could even get the job of your dreams.

and that is the reality of life.

How I wish I never grew up too fast.