Falling in love is full of difficulties

Corpse was heading down the stairs when he heard the sound of maybe coughing coming from Sykkuno's room? He was a little bit concerned if he had caught a cold from being out in the freezing rain from yesterday's walk.

Corpse thought he should go check on him after he gets his water because his throat was oddly killing him at that moment even though he had been okay with it for days now. As he continued to get water, he heard a lot more sneezing and coughing coming from Sykkuno's room, yet again.

At this point, Corpse was getting more and more worried. So, he decided to leave the water and go check on him to make sure he was okay.

He knocked on the door, gently, so he wasn't disturbing him if he was busy with a stream or something. Sykkuno opened the door slowly and peeked out, surprised to see that Corpse was standing there.

Corpse stood there for a little bit, just sitting in silence and scratching at his head while looking at Sykkuno."w-what do you need Corpse?" He said softly clenching his fist on the doorknob. Corpse finally snapped out of his gaze at Sykkuno and realized Sykkuno had opened the door.

"C-corpse? You alright?" Corpse gathered himself together and turned a little red after realizing he just stood there for so long. Corpse asked in the most concerned voice he could give off with that deep voice of his "are you sick?"

Sykkuno felt a cough coming but to what Corpse had just asked he didn't want to worry him so he held it in. "what? of course, I'm not sick, why do you ask?"

Corpse folded his hands together in front of him and looked directly into Sykkuno's eyes, and blurted out "I most definitely heard you coughing! I will get some medicine for that." He closed his eyes and smiled at him for a moment.

Sykkuno didn't want to be cared for, especially from Corpse since he is not always feeling well as it is and didn't want to make him any worse.

But... he did need that medicine...

But before he could talk the cough, he had been holding in was getting harder to ignore. Sykkuno's face had turned fully red determined to keep that cough in. Corpse opened his eyes to see Sykkuno's red face. Corpse took his hand and placed the tip of his finger on Sykkuno's face.

"are you sure you're okay? I'll go get that medicine and get you to bed" right when Corpse turned around to leave, Sykkuno grabbed his wrist and said "okay, but I'm streaming so I'll take it later" he let go, smiled, and went back in his room.

Corpse was confused, when did he start streaming and why doesn't he just end it everyone would understand it if he was sick? As Corpse walked upstairs, he thought about when Sykkuno grabbed him, his touch felt so warm and gentle. He shook his head vigorously "snap out of it Corpse! "He doesn't feel the same," he said to himself out loud.

He went upstairs and Corpse did what Sykkuno asked, hours went by Corpse was starting to worry again so he opened Sykkuno's stream, and put in his chat, "hey! Sykkuno you should get to bed. Your chat would agree that you are sick!" not even two minutes of that text sitting in his chat, the whole entire chat was yelling at him to listen to Corpse and to leave his stream because he was sick. Sykkuno shrugged it off and continued the stream.

But now that Corpse was watching he had to prove that he wasn't sick, so he stopped the coughing and the sneezing and continued till the end of his stream.

He read off his chat and finally signed off for the day. Sykkuno still held in his sickness a little bit afterward. Corpse grabbed the meds and went downstairs he knocked on his door and there stood very sick Sykkuno

"Hey, I'm here with the medication let's get you to bed" Sykkuno let him in and he sat on his bed, but sykkuno could no longer hold in his sickness anymore so he spat out many coughs, corpse grabbed his hand and held it till he was done "feeling any better after that big storm?" he jokingly said.

After that Sykkuno took the meds and went to bed. Corpse left his room and saw toast sitting on the couch in the living room. "hey toast! What you up to?" trying to start a casual conversation.

Toast said in the angriest voice corpse had ever heard in his life "Fuck off" Corpse was confused yet again.

What did I do? Why is he so pissed off? "hey that's rude, what did I do wrong?" Toast was mad, very mad! He saw Corpse with Sykkuno, again! and didn't like it! Not at all! He wanted to be the one with him.

But Toast had a thought when he saw Corpse on the steps why Corpse says "he doesn't feel the same?"

Does he feel the same about Sykkuno as I do? 

To Be Continued.......