Confusing feelings let out

What's happening???

Sykkuno didn't know why he couldn't feel his body or why it had stopped in place with him just standing there. His vision got hazy and fell to the ground almost immediately after realizing he couldn't move. His mind was completely clear for once today and had fully passed out on the ground. Corpse heard that that loud sound was close to Sykkuno's room and thought he may have bumped the wall or something, racing downstairs to see if he was ok thinking he still had his sickness and had gotten hurt somehow like he always does.

Corpse was at the end of the steps when he saw brown hair on the floor still as a statue "OH MY GOD" Corpse quickly realized that Sykkuno was on the floor and ran straight toward his room as fast as he could!

He grabbed Sykkuno and yelled for Toast even though he knew that Toast had been mad at him for an odd reason he still hasn't figured out why "Toast Please it's important!" Corpse was freaking out! He put his hands on Sykkuno's forehead, he had a bad fever and pulled his hand away as if it had burned him.

"Toast Its Sykkuno can you just get over it for one second and help me!" Corpse didn't know what to do and figured Toast would...

He needed to do something for Sykkuno, Toast was sitting in his room across and heard him and decided to ignore him at first. But as soon as he said Sykkuno he was pissed not fully understanding what Corpse had fully said just mad! He walked out, in the doorway to Sykkunos room, and before seeing anything he said

"can you just fuck off for one day! I LOVE HIM ALRIGHT, I just want to be with him but I can't even spend any time with him because of you! IM JEALOUS OKAY! You got me! So just please!" he had poured all of his feelings out for everyone in the whole entire apartment to hear...

He was about ready to just give up on his feelings for Sykkuno at this point, Sykkuno had no interest in him. He had finally looked down at Corpse on the ground....

"oh my.." Corpse was in complete shock at what Toast had just yelled at him. "I'll go get medicine, put him in his bed, and go get a washcloth with damp cold water to put on his four head!" Corpse didn't process what Toast had just said but that wasn't the right time for that right now, he had more urgent things to do as he picked up Sykkuno and put him on the bed.

They got themselves together and put Sykkuno to rest. "When did he get sick!" Toast was confused, "he was fine yesterday!" I guess he was sick but didn't tell me I thought something was off but didn't bother..." Corpse shamelessly said. Toast was concerned about Sykkuno, but knew he was going to be okay. "it's fine... I'm sorry I yelled at you... I-I- guess I was jealous of you two being so close and all, you don't even like Sykkuno so that made me more aggravated" he said uncomfortably sitting on the couch a crossed from Corpse.

Corpse loved him and so did Toast? Corpse was completely out of it, looping and looping those words over and over again. But... he had realized he said he loved him? I guess I do.. Corpse had realized he had stronger feelings for Sykkuno than he thought. But Toast too?

Corpse looked at Toast with a serious look. "Toast I DO love him" Toast didn't like that but what could he say... he sat in silence for a bit, not saying a word. He knew at this point even if Sykkuno had been given a choice to date one of them it would be Corpse for sure... but he didn't give up fully. He couldn't have him, but if he could protect him and make sure Sykkuno was happy then I guess that was okay.

"Corpse! You love him with all your heart yes?" Toast grabbed his ear pulling him and whispering that in it, Toast was okay at this point, but he could be the protective older brother, right? That's the least he could do....

Corpse sat back up and said yes in the most formal voice he could say it in. "okay that's fine with me then" Corpse was confused. What? What did that mean? Doesn't he love Sykkuno too? "huh? What do you mean by that?" Toast was sad, but he could get over it, right? Lots of fish out there, in that something of a sea he had. "I'm okay with you having Sykkuno, but I don't necessarily give him up earthier, more or less become a guardian or a bigger brother to him, you could say I love him but as long as He's happy with you, I'm fine with being in the background"

Corpse had a thought he didn't start acting like this for too, long did he? When did he start liking Sykkuno? And why now does he give up now? What does he mean by any of it? "what does that mean? Also, when did you start liking Sykkuno? It wasn't for too long right?" Toast shook his head looking up at the ceiling "no....Not long but I knew it as soon as I saw it in the rain.."

That caught Corpse's ear, when was he with Sykkuno in the rain? He wasn't on the walk with him and Sykkuno that day? How did he know? "when did y-you- how did you know? And in the rain?" Toast looked back down at Corpse "yeah...in the rain.. How about you?" Corpse was confused when did he know about any of this? I was with him the whole day and didn't see Toast? But eventually, Corpse let it go.

"same, it was the warmest feeling I'd ever had, the rain had been so calming almost made me fall asleep but not enough to actually do so, I knew right there! At that moment Sykkuno was mine. And I wouldn't let go of that for a second."

Toast nodded in agreement "I would have t-" before he could finish Corpse got up and went to Sykkuno's room because he saw movement, walking to his room Toast followed. He replaced his washcloth water with fresh water. "you alright? You awake Sykkuno?" Toast knew he wouldn't be able to talk to Corpse for a bit especially after when Sykkuno would wake up. "We will talk sometime later," Toast said while walking off "Take care of him, he needs you"

"yea...." Jeez, he made it sound like he was handing off his daughter off to him as a husband, that was weird. Sykkuno heard muffled noises and saw Corpse right above his head. He had opened his eyes. "Sykkuno! Your awake!" he said loudly not realizing Sykkuno flinched at that because he hurt his head from how loud he was being "I-I- have a headache corpse s-sh please. Corpse helped Sykkuno sit up as he whispered "oh.... I'm sorry I forgot I guess"

Corpse had dropped the pen he had been holding in his pocket Sykkuno went don't to grab it and gave it back to him "thank you". Sykkuno wanted to stand up but didn't have the energy but he tried anyways

"Hey! H-hey W-what are you doing! Stay in bed!" Sykkuno stood up and Corpse grabbed his hips, Sykkuno swerved over and almost fell grabbing Corpse's shoulders so he could stand, his foot was in-between Corpse's feet.

There they stood Corpe's hands-on Sykkuno's hips, Sykkuno's hands-on Corpe's shoulders...But yet faces so.... close...

Corpse couldn't hold for much longer, instead of putting Sykkuno back in bed, he got tugged... His face was being... Kissed?

Notes: ohhh getting good <3 let me know what u think thank you!