39....

So sorry for the late update....
Let's start .....

Scene starts at sarna mansion......

The lights gets on...

Kanika goes to sarnas... And joins her hands...

Kanika- bebe, mammyji, twinkle , kunj, roshni pls aap sab mjhe maaf krdo.... I know there is no forgiveness fir my deeds..... I m ashamed.... Pls forgive me.... I promise I will not trouble anyone.... I will be a good girl.... Pls... I m sorry......

Twinkle comes to her... And hugs her.....

Tw- kanu baby..... Don't cry..... (Smiling) we don't have any complaints to you.... Every one deserves a second chance.... We arr giving you the second chance.... Don't let us down....

Kanika smiles happily....

Kanika- I won't.... I promise...

Bebe- ha puttar.... Hame koi sikwa ni h.... Bas hamara bhrosa mat torna.... Pls....

Usha- ha... Ham bhut himmat karke tumdono (yuvi and kanika) ko dusra mauka de rhe h....

Yuvi comes to them....

Yuvi- bebe.... We will not repeat this again..... We are family now....

All- yes.... The sarnas and khuranas....

All smiles cheekily.....

Tabhi prisha comes from nowhere.... 

Pri- some one pls tell me.... When I will get my gift.....?

She asks in angry putting her hands on her waist.....

All turns to her.....

Bebe- prisha beta... Aap chinta mat karo.... Ab to apko 2-2 gift mil jayega agle new year p.....

Pri happily- sachhi bebe.....

All nods....

Pri- yayyayaya.....

She dances happily.....

All smiles.... While twinj and Yuvika blushes.....

Scene change.....

After the party gets over... All had their dinner and settled in their bedroom....

Kunj and yuvi goes to talk .... While kanika roshni and pri sleep in one room....

In twinj room ....

Kunj comes after talking with yuvi.... He knocks the door....

Tw-(from inside) it's open....

Kunj smiles... And entres the room.... And shocked to see the room light off... Only scented candles were lighted..... He smiles...

He steps towards inside.... Twinkle was nowhere.... He checks washroom but twinkle was not there.... At the same time he hears the door closing sound.... He turns and smiles.....

Twinkle, after closing the door turns to him..... She has wore a beautiful light blue saree with red lacy boarder and red top.... Her hairs are open.... She has used red lipstick, kajal and her fair skin complexion makes her more beautiful..... She has wore the red bangles..... Her slim waist is visible to him....

He just stares her.....he was standing still....

She looks at him shyly.... And steps towards him...... The moment she reached him..... He grabs her by her waist and seals her lips with his and kisses  her passionately.....

She smiles inwardly..... He squeezed her bare waist..... While she unbottons his shirt and moves her hand on his bare body..... she surrounds his neck with her hands and moves her hands in his hair.....

After getting breathless they part away..... They joins their forehead....

Kunj- I love you twinkle.....

Twinkle smiles and hugs him tightly and hides her face in his chest...

Tw- I love you too kunj.....

He picks her in his arms... And steps towards bed.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The end.....

Thank u so much for loving this story.....♥️ I m so grateful that u all loved the story from the core of your heart..... And I also love you all a lot.....♥️ Thank u so much guys....♥️

Note:- I want to start second season of DREAMS DO COMES TRUE......  Are guys interested..... If yes then comment....

Again thank you so much ♥️.....♥️ Love you all....♥️ Bye...

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️